Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
-nibz- said:
You wouldn't think we were watching an English channel.

The way we've been playing recently what do you expect? I could understand the complaint if we'd just won 10 on the bounce.

Wasn't my point. We must be the only country that shits on their own no fucking matter how well they're doing.

-nibz- said:
Uber Blue said:
-nibz- said:
You wouldn't think we were watching an English channel.

And that it the reason why I am turning the match on at 7:44 and 30 seconds.

To be fair I've not heard Arabs mentioned yet, though I did hammer screw drivers in my ears when Henry started talking so who knows

Seriously, I fucking knew it. Can't be arsed getting pissed off before we've kicked a fucking ball by listening to some **** obviously loving the fact that we might be going out.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Kolarov has done OK ,the last couple of games he's played. IMO.

That's because he is usually played against weaker teams where there isn't much defending to do. Marking Messi may prove to be a little more difficult.

I had wondered if he'd try Zaba there as he's played him left back before or Mangala for his pace and defensive attributes. He's gone with what i think is our most balanced attacking line up though and I guess that makes sense as we need goals.

I'd like to really see us try and press them high up the pitch and make it difficult for them in possession.

It could all go horribly wrong but we are due a slice of good fortune. 2-1 City and we go through on penalties.

The way we have been playing, there has. I agree he needs to have the game of his life, but i don't think he's been
as bad as a lot of people have been making out.

Uber Blue said:
-nibz- said:
Uber Blue said:
And that it the reason why I am turning the match on at 7:44 and 30 seconds.

To be fair I've not heard Arabs mentioned yet, though I did hammer screw drivers in my ears when Henry started talking so who knows

Seriously, I fucking knew it. Can't be arsed getting pissed off before we've kicked a fucking ball by listening to some c**t obviously loving the fact that we might be going out.

I find the mute button comes in handy on occasions such as this.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Jovetic having a good time already. Looking sharp!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 17 minutes ago

Jovetic (not in the Champions League squad) has made the trip and is looking dapper.
CAZtt_oWwAAhXbg.jpg:large
Say what you like about jovetic he's always shown up in the tunnel and at games to support his team mates when not involved

They can't take away the fact we are the last Englisg club still in with a chance of winning the 2015 ECL

mrtwiceaseason said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

Jovetic (not in the Champions League squad) has made the trip and is looking dapper.
Say what you like about jovetic he's always shown up in the tunnel and at games to support his team mates when not involved

Good guy...if they all has his attitude I wonder where we would be

mrtwiceaseason said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

He does,i feel sorry for him

Good starting 11, shame it took our "Engineer" so long to figure out that 4-5-1 is the best option, shame it will be too late and we won't be able to overturn the 2-1 deficit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.