Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky have written us off totally, also chimed in with Silva doesn't track back and defend! I always thought he was quite adept at stealing the ball and putting his foot in?
We all know we're up against it, and that expectations have been considerably lowered, but to write us off so completely, just shows how willing they are to sharpen the knives at the slightest opportunity.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Jovetic having a good time already. Looking sharp!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 17 minutes ago

Jovetic (not in the Champions League squad) has made the trip and is looking dapper.
CAZtt_oWwAAhXbg.jpg:large
Say what you like about jovetic he's always shown up in the tunnel and at games to support his team mates when not involved
The whole squads there, even if they're not playing; Clichy, Jovetic etc

MichaelBBack said:
I'm always glad I don't watch Sky Sports when I read these threads, it sounds like they have a go at us every single week.

Decent line-up, fingers bloody crossed neither of the centre-backs get injured or sent-off though cause we've got nobody to come on from the bench. I expect them to get a penalty and us to get a red card at some point, but I still think it'll be tight and we will score at least a goal. Come on City.

We'll get a red card alright thats a given just trying to work out who it will be

karen7 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Jovetic having a good time already. Looking sharp!

CAZtt_oWwAAhXbg.jpg:large
Say what you like about jovetic he's always shown up in the tunnel and at games to support his team mates when not involved

He does,i feel sorry for him
The way we've treated him is absurd.

That's still one of the top 20 number 10s in Europe sat right there.

Dogtanian said:
Stuart Brennan @StuBrennanMEN
Don't want to alarm anyone but this ref has sent off six players in his last five CL games

That's Platinis way of making sure the FFP cheats don't profit and knock one of the honest old guard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.