Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: Good luck to BARCELONA!

r.soleofsalford said:
i want barca to massacre united.
why, because this wankfest tsunami we`ve had to endure over the last fortnight will seem like a ripple in a puddle compared to the waterworld of bollox the media will cover us all in if united manage to find a way to stifle barca`s genius.

almost everybody football fan i`ve talked to has had enough of what could have been a great game, spoiled by this two week media led united arse licking frenzy.

1tkjlu.gif
, exactly how I feel. I think they call it rivalry, anybody who says they aren't arsed obviously don't have to go to work on Tuesday and listen to a load of armchair rags spout off their usual crap that I have to put up with virtually every day, especially now we are a threat! Fuck 'em, I want them to be embarrassed by a vastly superior football team.
the sooner its over the better.

malg said:
Let's face it, according to the print media, Rooney is just waiting to put in that world class career defining performance.

The Rags to nick it 2-1. They've been shit most of the season, but still come up trumps - bastards....

That's what i've got. 10-1 with paddy power, i also have xavi at 7-1 to score anytime with paddy power.

If the scum are going to win, i might as well get something out of it. If not it's only a score, win win!

MCFC BOB said:
st. blue said:
4-0 barca.

A fresh and rested Messi to show the english press the meaning of world class.

Also am i right in saying the rags have yet to win at the new wembley?
No, they beat Aston Villa in the League Cup Final.

oh aye forgot about that

st. blue said:
MCFC BOB said:
st. blue said:
4-0 barca.

A fresh and rested Messi to show the english press the meaning of world class.

Also am i right in saying the rags have yet to win at the new wembley?
No, they beat Aston Villa in the League Cup Final.

oh aye forgot about that

They've won a few times in the Community Shield, plus the League Cup Final against Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.