Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: Champions League Final

I really couldn't care less about the result. If United win, fair play to them. If Barca win, fair play to them too. City's season is over now and i'm more than happy with our successes. What happens to the other teams with games left is irrelevent, so i'm just looking forward to a good game with a few beers and the knowledge that my tension levels will be affected not one little bit.

Barca Supporters Club - Bluemoon

Can anyone remember someone coming up with this Barca badge a couple of years ago ??

Nice bit of work with photoshop. I saved the image, printed it off and stuck it in the back window of my car. The stick I got was unbelievable. I had daily road rage for months after Barca humiliated the scum in the CL.

A new copy would be greatly appreciated.

barca to slaughter them 3-0 - it's 18/1 with ladbrokes - get on.

iniesta to score any time 5/1 with will hill - get on.

easy money to be made from bookies and prediction websites, eg. three more points - i fully intend to win thta prize - come on andres do the biz for me like you did in the wrld cup final.

Can't see passed a Barcelona win.

Mourinho is a superior tactician to Ferguson, had a better squad and was schooled. Vidic resorts to clinical fouls when strikers show him up, and Messi will run rings around him. I can see at least one red card to them easily with Barca's theatrics.

In 2009 Barcelona beat them quite comfortably. Two years later United are weaker and Barcelona are stronger. It'd take an act of God for them to beat them this time.

Castiel said:
Can't see passed a Barcelona win.

Mourinho is a superior tactician to Ferguson, had a better squad and was schooled. Vidic resorts to clinical fouls when strikers show him up, and Messi will run rings around him. I can see at least one red card to them easily with Barca's theatrics.

In 2009 Barcelona beat them quite comfortably. Two years later United are weaker and Barcelona are stronger. It'd take an act of God for them to beat them this time.

Does Guardiola know that he's not in a job anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.