Barcelona vs. Real Madrid (Supercopa de España 2nd leg) 10pm

Citizenblue21 said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
madrid used dirty tactics in 1st leg

hope barca smash em tnite
What you talking about? Madrid played Barca off the park. No dirty tactics involved just pure football.

u serious? didnt u see the continuous hacking from pepe and alonso. both shouldve been off. esp pepe.

pure football and mourinho - impossible. its 10 men behind the ball and hack everytime messi or xavi or iniesta get the ball.

Citizenblue21 said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
madrid used dirty tactics in 1st leg

hope barca smash em tnite
What you talking about? Madrid played Barca off the park. No dirty tactics involved just pure football.

you call "pure football" what i call "man hunting"

Barcelona gave, what seemed to me, a half hearted effort at the bernabeu and still managed a two all draw.
No doubt tonight they will be looking to embarrass madrid at the nou camp with that famous pass and move 60-70% possesion football.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Barcelona gave, what seemed to me, a half hearted effort at the bernabeu and still managed a two all draw.
No doubt tonight they will be looking to embarrass madrid at the nou camp with that famous pass and move 60-70% possesion football.

barca's players still arent fit enough to play that way against a strong side like real madrid

and , maybe , they never will be. real madrid is fast growing and on the paper they has the better squad

Mancio said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:

barca's players still arent fit enough to play that way against a strong side like real madrid

and , maybe , they never will be. real madrid is fast growing and on the paper they has the better squad

Squad yes starting 11 no even close

citytill1die84 said:
Mancio said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:

Squad yes starting 11 no even close

very debatable

MCC said:
Barca play the football whereas Mourinho has turned Real into a bunch of nutcases whenever they play against Barca as they are technically superior. Baconator all over.

Thats a bit harsh. Pepe was already a fuckin nutcase before Mourinho turned up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.