Barcelona vs. Real Madrid (Supercopa de España 2nd leg) 10pm

alky313 said:
Spanish culture always amuses me. 10pm football!

fail_20at_20failing.jpg

Ducado said:
alky313 said:
Spanish culture always amuses me. 10pm football!

fail_20at_20failing.jpg

Well thats an exaggeration if I've ever seen one. Forgetting the time differences and the fact that by having visited many places it's still funny to find a such a late night culture. We complain about Monday Night Football here and hate sky for it. But it's nothing there.

I'll be rooting for Madrid tonight, the greatest manager in the world and without Alves being his usual cuntish self he would've knocked 'the greatest team ever' out of the champions league for the second year running. Hate Barca and if we play them this year I think the whole of bluemoon will agree when Busquets insists on a stretcher ff De Jong dares to go near him.

Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Masche, Abidal; Xavi, Busi, Iniesta; Pedrito, Messi y Villa (Fabregas on bench)

Casillas, Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Coentrao; Khedira, Xabi Alonso; Di María, Cristiano, Özil, Benzema

Looking forward to watching this game tonight.
Really enjoy watching Barca, and so pleased they were our first game at the COMS.
Been over to watch six or seven games including two Barca v Madrid games, one of which was the Figo game, pigs head and all.

Real Madrid started quick and strong, really fancy them tonight, but we all know how good Barcelona pass the ball and if Real tire quickly then they could just as easily snatch it.

Cant see Real getting anything from this game. 3-1 Barca with a brace from Messi an a Real player sent off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.