Barceloneta Beach Party - Details + Map. Sticky Please Mods!

Re: Barceloneta Beach Gathering - Important Details + Map!

gh_mcfc said:
is there a bucket and spade shop nearby. I dont fancy carrying the kids stuff on the plane.

haha

Could do with the baconface penis - I need a lilo

Cant wait cheers Cambridge and Cyber

gh_mcfc said:
is there a bucket and spade shop nearby. I dont fancy carrying the kids stuff on the plane.

There's a few shops and a Spar supermarket that sell little footballs and things... you should be able to get that sort of thing there.

I will be in Barcelona next wednesday and wanted to enquire where I could get tickets for the game. As its a friendly and in the nou camp I guess my family and I will be able to pay at the gate ? Any thoughts.

Stevemac - supporting City since '69 but this could be our year....

Cambridgeblue said:
gh_mcfc said:

There's a few shops and a Spar supermarket that sell little footballs and things... you should be able to get that sort of thing there.
warn Spar that there Alcohol Sales will go through the Roof .Can any one knock a Flyer up?

cyberblue said:
Cambridgeblue said:
warn Spar that there Alcohol Sales will go through the Roof .Can any one knock a Flyer up?

I can do, but we've put a deposit down to book out Chiringuita Goa who have agreed to do us some drinks discounts in exchange for holding the party there. Not only that but they will be paying extra staff to cope with the numbers... Me and Patrick have had to put a €150 deposit down on the place so it's going to look a bit pikey if everyone is drinking six packs (not to mention the fact that me and paddy won't get our deposit back).

Obviously I understand people might be on a budget but if they could at least get one or two drinks each from the bar (which will be a hell of a lot colder than the ones from spa) it would be appreciated. They also do a great range of hot food in case people feel peckish - I'd certainly recommend lining your stomach a little if you're going to be drinking all afternoon otherwise you'll be too far gone to enjoy the match.

Also any joy on finding out how many tickets we've sold? It might help me sleep a little better as it's my cock on the block...

Cambridgeblue said:
cyberblue said:

I can do, but we've put a deposit down to book out Chiringuita Goa who have agreed to do us some drinks discounts in exchange for holding the party there. Not only that but they will be paying extra staff to cope with the numbers... Me and Patrick have had to put a €150 deposit down on the place so it's going to look a bit pikey if everyone is drinking six packs (not to mention the fact that me and paddy won't get our deposit back).

Obviously I understand people might be on a budget but if they could at least get one or two drinks each from the bar (which will be a hell of a lot colder than the ones from spa) it would be appreciated. They also do a great range of hot food in case people feel peckish - I'd certainly recommend lining your stomach a little if you're going to be drinking all afternoon otherwise you'll be too far gone to enjoy the match.

Also any joy on finding out how many tickets we've sold? It might help me sleep a little better as it's my cock on the block...
4 beers and 4 malibu and pineapple(the wife)

Was only Kidding about Spar .Paddy seems to think there are 3/000 City fans going over but i think he a bit away with the Fairies .Mike Summerbe is expected to make an Aperence & the Event will be broadcast on BBC North West & GMR . Tom ,i am sure there will be Hundreds of Blues there it is the Only Party in Town .IT would help though if some one could design a flyer on here with Bar Name & map so we could email to everyone .

cyberblue said:
Was only Kidding about Spar .Paddy seems to think there are 3/000 City fans going over but i think he a bit away with the Fairies .Mike Summerbe is expected to make an Aperence & the Event will be broadcast on BBC North West & GMR . Tom ,i am sure there will be Hundreds of Blues there it is the Only Party in Town .IT would help though if some one could design a flyer on here with Bar Name & map so we could email to everyone .

Graphic design is not my strong point I'm afraid... someone might also want to make a simplified version of the google map (link is on the first post) for the flyer. Is anyone able to knock up a quick PDF flyer for us?

Patrick is emailing the club to see if we can get a mention on the OS... I'd be greatful if people who are also members of bluewatch / other forums could put the word out there as well by linking back to this page.

Are you 100% that BBC NW and GMR will be there? I'm going to be trying to get the Spanish media down as well so it would be helpful knowing if the UK press would definitely be there as well...

Haha - well excited now! Cant wait - see you all there...

Hopefully get tickets there...we need 3 for the match!

Sally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.