Barclays caught fiddling!(All the banks now!)

B B

blueinsa

The banks really do think they can do whatever they want regardless.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.sky.com/story/953312/regulators-fine-barclays-290m-for-misconduct" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.sky.com/story/953312/regula ... misconduct</a>

Re: Barclays caught fiddling!

Yes they do. And they can cause the catastrophic economic problems thay they have by playing God and spunking money up, and lending too much to folk who are clearly never going to pay it back and allowing people to borrow 120% of the value of their house. Then when it goes wrong, they get bailed out by our government and our money, thereby giving the government the excuse to demonise good working people in the public sector and treat people like shit. But hey, as we've just been told on another thread in a fishing expedition, the country is not fucked!

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Yes they do. And they can cause the catastrophic economic problems thay they have by playing God and spunking money up, and lending too much to folk who are clearly never going to pay it back and allowing people to borrow 120% of the value of their house. Then when it goes wrong, they get bailed out by our government and our money, thereby giving the government the excuse to demonise good working people in the public sector and treat people like shit. But hey, as we've just been told on another thread in a fishing expedition, the country is not fucked!

The country isn't fucked. The Banking Sector is though.

Its OK the boss is waiving his bonus.

Yeah fucking right the parasite

and then they won't lend to growing small businesses like mine because my personal finances took a hit when both me and my wife were made redundant when the markets crashed in 2008.

I think cunts is the word I'm looking for.

Rascal said:
Its OK the boss is waiving his bonus.

Yeah fucking right the parasite

Its like the magic wand that suddenly makes everything ok isn't it?

When was the last time one of these cunts fell on his own sword or even got the boot?

The Flash said:

The country isn't fucked. The Banking Sector is though.
We have a government that nobody voted for. They are forcing through life changing, unfair, awful measures at a rapid pace without consultation to a pre-set agenda to look after their own. There is no mandate for this or the government, more people didnt vote them than did. It was carved up in smoke filled rooms between elitist priveleged persons. That is not a good place for this country to be in.

PistonBlue said:

and then they won't lend to growing small businesses like mine because my personal finances took a hit when both me and my wife were made redundant when the markets crashed in 2008.

The recent B of E bail out to the banks, earmarked for people like you will never see the light of day either.

They will just add it to the bonus fucking pot!

blueinsa said:
PistonBlue said:

The recent B of E bail out to the banks, earmarked for people like you will never see the light of day either.

They will just add it to the bonus fucking pot!

Great isn't it?

Wait until SWP's back and metalblue see this thread.

You will be severely rebuked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.