Barclays caught fiddling!(All the banks now!)

Re: Barclays caught fiddling!

twinkletoes said:
Wait until SWP's back and metalblue see this thread.

You will be severely rebuked.

Its ok, i will just say sorry and forgo my bonus.

Barclays are also responsible for global warming. Ooops, sorry, "climate change".

And just to make another observation. More people voted for the Conservatives and Lib-Dems than voted for Labour. As such, a coalition was formed. Ergo, the "majority" are now in government.

The Flash said:
Barclays are also responsible for global warming. Ooops, sorry, "climate change".

And just to make another observation. More people voted for the Conservatives and Lib-Dems than voted for Labour. As such, a coalition was formed. Ergo, the "majority" are now in government.

I think you are on the wrong thread.

It's ok I volunteer to work yet another 10 years on top of my normal retirement to bail Barclays out, so everything should be ok.

twinkletoes said:

The media sensationalise things, as we all know. SWPs Back will know the nuts and bolts of it.

Say what you like about the lads, but we all have our particular specialties in knowledge and we should listen to the experts. I had no idea that Libor even existed before reading that article, so my opinion on this is as useful as my dogs.

The Flash said:

The most glaringly obvious thing about a coalition though, is that everybody gets what nobody actually voted for!

A ToryLibDemLyingTwatsParty candidate certainly didn't run in my area anyway.

Damocles said:
twinkletoes said:

The media sensationalise things, as we all know. SWPs Back will know the nuts and bolts of it.

Say what you like about the lads, but we all have our particular specialties in knowledge and we should listen to the experts. I had no idea that Libor even existed before reading that article, so my opinion on this is as useful as my dogs.

Thanks for that, I suppose it's the same as when you have to defend Tolmie all the time.

I already knew about the story but didnt bother posting it because I am always accused of picking on the financial sector so I am glad someone else has done it.

They continue to tell us that bank fraud is an isolated thing and their are no banksters.

They work in certain sections of the industry and claim it's not like the way the media portray it but these stories keep appearing month after month,

blueinsa said:
twinkletoes said:

Its ok, i will just say sorry and forgo my bonus.

IIRC, Swp's will be in the air somewhere over the ocean at this present time so we're free to say what we want!

PistonBlue said:
The Flash said:

The most glaringly obvious thing about a coalition though, is that everybody gets what nobody actually voted for!

A ToryLibDemLyingTwatsParty candidate certainly didn't run in my area anyway.

We could always try communism? A raging success in other parts of the world....

Damocles said:
twinkletoes said:

Had this argument with SWP Damo. The very people responsible for the mess we are in will all claim to be experts in finance and look were that has got us all?

Regardless of what numbers on a screen may tell you, the real world is telling a different story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.