Barclays caught fiddling!(All the banks now!)

Re: Barclays caught fiddling!

Rammy Blue said:
blueinsa said:
twinkletoes said:
Wait until SWP's back and metalblue see this thread.

You will be severely rebuked.

Its ok, i will just say sorry and forgo my bonus.

IIRC, Swp's will be in the air somewhere over the ocean at this present time so we're free to say what we want!

That's probably why he hasnt been annoying the tits off me lately.

Rammy Blue said:
blueinsa said:
twinkletoes said:
Wait until SWP's back and metalblue see this thread.

You will be severely rebuked.

IIRC, Swp's will be in the air somewhere over the ocean at this present time so we're free to say what we want!

Metalblue is the man anyway!

Sorry SWP, we love you too, honest ;-)

the "country" is definitely not skint/broken, dividends on the FTSE doing nicely.

unless you are on PAYE

or unemployed

or ill

or old

or care about your kids' futures

(perm any of the above)

otherwise it's a great place to be rich, tax avoidance/evasion (semantics dont change facts) schemes, mass unemployment to drive down wages, privatisation of the NHS and education happening as we speak, bank bonuses still on the table, tax-payer cash to firms who dont like paying the legal minimum wage, compulsory unpaid work for the unemployed, 100million to ATOS to get round sick notes by QUALIFIED doctors, nah britain's not broken, just terminally ill from the medicine, like the poor sods in our old peoples homes and hospitals. 30 YEARS of anti-social government has that effect

twinkletoes said:
Rammy Blue said:
blueinsa said:

That's probably why he hasnt been annoying the tits off me lately.

It wont be too long until he 'annoys' you again either. He's told us his hotel has wifi.

Blue Maverick said:
It's ok I volunteer to work yet another 10 years on top of my normal retirement to bail Barclays out, so everything should be ok.

Barclays as far as I am aware has not been bailed out by tax payers money.

With regards to the story if the banks are "allowed to do what they want" why have they been convicted and fined?

I've just read all the articles on this fiddling, it really does take the fucking piss.

The "funniest" part is that it also mentions the ticking timebomb that will eventually cause the system to collapse, derivatives.

Anyone with a few bored moments should read up on them, it really is an eye-opener.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Blue Maverick said:
It's ok I volunteer to work yet another 10 years on top of my normal retirement to bail Barclays out, so everything should be ok.

With regards to the story if the banks are "allowed to do what they want" why have they been convicted and fined?

They may not have been bailed out directly but they certainly have benefited from the billions pumped in, especially so given the fact they have been caught profiteering from manipulating the inter bank lending rates.

£290m fine and a few execs not getting a bonus....whoopy, fucking do.

They will get that back in a day with bank charges off customers ill equipped to afford them in the first place.

They act with impunity and carry on fiddling despite what has gone on.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Blue Maverick said:

ADUG bailed them out.

blueinsa said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Blue Maverick said:

£290m fine and a few execs not getting a bonus....whoopy, fucking do.

They will get that back in a day with bank charges off customers ill equipped to afford them in the first place.

They make £106 billion a year do they?

And the only people they were fiddling were other banks (sort of like a cnut robbing another cnut)

twinkletoes said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Blue Maverick said:

ADUG bailed them out.

Yes but that has nothing to do with the uk tax payer.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Blue Maverick said:

Indeed. Let's try a different headline:

"Bank not funded by tax-payer bailout gets fined for breaking code of practice"

Hmmmmm...not so sensational is it. Still, gives the lefties something to shoot at....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.