Barclays To End Sponsorship. Who Next?

citysince88 said:
fbloke said:
It currently stands at £40m per season iirc.

They may have moved away from it as their name is basically white noise now when it comes to brand recognition with the PL and it would likely cost them a lot more to stay on board.

My money would be on Coca Cola or Pepsi.

The Pepsi Premier league, it has a ring to it I suppose..........

And the league has the pull....

aguero93:20 said:
CitizenTID said:
This means the trophy will get a new look right?
Nope, just different names on the ribbons and possibly a different logo for the competition in the media.
Different logo on the trophy too.

carling-premiership-trophy-30cm.jpg

Christ I'd love it to be Etihad. The outpouring of conspiracy theories from RAWK and Red Cafe would be worth the fee alone.

It has to be someone who needs the exposure as well which probably rules out coca-cola, pepsi and red bull any upcoming car companies?

I realise it was tongue in cheek but would etihad even be allowed to sponsor the premier league, some sort of conflict of interest or whatnot?

Mayor West said:
I realise it was tongue in cheek but would etihad even be allowed to sponsor the premier league, some sort of conflict of interest or whatnot?

Can't see why not.. Gazprom sponsor Champions League and Chelsea (as well as some other teams).

Although with it being City related I'm sure they'd find something wrong with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.