Bardsley may be banned for our game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland pre match thread

pride in battle said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
pride in battle said:
You're due to get one right mate, every time you predict City will coast we invariably don't !!
Let's hope we do tonight!! :)

Not sure where you get that from, I predicted 5-0 against Fulham only the other week.

You need to re check your posts mate....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=298817&p=7640806#p7640806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=298817&p=7640806#p7640806</a>

Think you'll find Tolmie did predict 5-0 :)

Sorry mods and everyone, I know this is off thread, but I've got to say it, and there's nowhere else to put it. Honestly, I couldn't steel myself to watch the 'highlights' of Sunday till just now. I couldn't believe it. I know that highlights can distort, but we were all over them from minute 31 till the end of the match! Plus a nailed-on handball which could not have been more obvious. We had them terrified. I'm sicker than ever now! We'll win tonight, and handsomely. This is a fucking good team, with huge character. We can and will win these six games.

(Yes I did see the original, if you're wondering, but in the sort of mist and passion of the moment and general tension I felt every time they got the ball, I didn't quite realize how totally we were on top).

citytill1die84 said:
pride in battle said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not sure where you get that from, I predicted 5-0 against Fulham only the other week.

You need to re check your posts mate....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=298817&p=7640806#p7640806" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=298817&p=7640806#p7640806</a>

Think you'll find Tolmie did predict 5-0 :)

Very good :) he has also predicted a few duffers as well, Liverpool for one, anyway it was all tongue in cheek, hope we score 7 tonight! :)

sh249 said:
I'd like to see us go with:

--------------------Hart----------------------
Zab---Kompany--Demichelis---Kolarov
------------------Garcia------------------
---Milner/Nasri---Fernandinho-------
--------------------Silva-----------------------
-------------Aguero--Jovetic---------------

I expect to see something more like:

-----------------Hart------------------------
Zab--Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-----------Garcia---Fernandinho-----
----Silva-------------------------------Nasri---
------------Aguero------Dzeko--------------

I would play Negredo and Dzeko upfront in this game, maybe an other solution for the next game.

This due to that I think they really like each other and would work alot for either of them to score.

john321 said:
was just trying to help, i'll keep my comments to myself, good luck with your "streams"

Thx for the info good to know :)

bluemc1 said:
……………….Hart…………………
Zaba…..Komps……..DM………..Kola..
.Milner…Fern………Silva………..Nasri.
……….Kun…………Negredo/Jotovic…

Garcia much improved but not needed for me tonight as we will have all the ball and need threats going forward,
get the Kun Negredo partnership going again, like the year we won it brought back Tevez with Kun and it seemed to lift the side
I disagree a little there. Garcia will sit and allow Fernandinho to be a true CM. He can control the entire middle channel and link all play to Nasri/Silva etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.