Barry 49 fouls

JULES said:
wait and see if barry is out for a while how much we miss him, top player imho

Yeah we'll have to wait and see, he's only missed 1 game this season and we won it (against Scunthorpe.)

mancity89 said:
Goater666 said:
Barry has made 49 fouls this season in the League? You'd think De Jong would have made more but he's miles behind on 36 and Tevez on 35.

Is Barry being asked to perform a job he's not capable of? I didn't see the replay of the incident last night but on the radio they said the ref got it right for the free kick.

Bollox it was right infront of me and cahill went down faster then a cheap hooker. And carried it on all night

I have to disagree with that, Barry had several goes at pulling him back before he actually tackled him, some times you dont get them but last night we did, fortunate for you that it was just outside the area, another yellow card and Barry would have been sent off, i dont think you can have any complaints on that one.

if any of you actually watched the replays then you would of seen barry pull on cahill once, then trip him and then foul him. the ref could of give a freekick for anyone of those fouls.

ericcantona said:
if any of you actually watched the replays then you would of seen barry pull on cahill once, then trip him and then foul him. the ref could of give a freekick for anyone of those fouls.
Just what are you hoping to achieve, posting on a City forum? You've got Sad cafe and Fred Tissue; I would politely suggest that you toddle on over to them. I imagine there will be some on here who won't be quite so polite.

Very inconsistant reffing last night, just before the Barry 'foul' pienaar commuted the exact same offence and got away with it. Walton is bent.

mancity89 said:
Goater666 said:
Ah right, like i said I'm only going off what the radio said last night. I sit in tier 3 east so i couldn't see it really.

Great tackle from barry and he got punished for it
It was definite foul mate. He tugged on him a few times, and then when he caught him, he kicked Cahil's foot from underneath him and then took the ball. It looked far in real time, but from the replay i saw, it looked like the correct decision. Jammy goal mind. Baines completely shanked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.