barry and cahill SSN !!!

Blankomania said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1190923/Cahill-puts-boot-new-Manchester-City-boy-Barry.html?ITO=1490

Cahill puts the boot into new Manchester City boy Barry
By Matt Lawton
Last updated at 11:27 PM on 04th June 2009
Comments (0) Add to My Stories Gareth Barry's move to Manchester City was almost soured by a thumping challenge from Gary Cahill during England training yesterday in Almaty.

City’s new £130,000-a-week signing refused to shake hands with his former Aston
Villa colleague after Cahill caught him late and left Barry limping away in disgust.

The two players clashed in April when Barry fouled Cahill, now with Bolton, during a League game.

While Fabio Capello encourages his players to show commitment in training, late tackles that cause injuries are obviously frowned upon.

Capello may not be impressed by Cahill’s over-zealous desire to make his mark in his first week with the England squad.

The defender was called in as a replacement for the injured Rio Ferdinand who has been training hard at Manchester United in the hope of returning for next week’s game against Andorra at Wembley.

Gary Neville had to sit out training, forcing Capello to deploy Shaun Wright-Phillips at right back for one team — Glen Johnson took up his usual role in the opposing side.

Fuck me it's like the play off final, they just keep adding money on every time it's mentioned!

typical bolton, they even kick lumps out of their own team mates. not a wise move from cahill who's trying to make it as an international, now is it.

Blankomania said:
While Fabio Capello encourages his players to show commitment in training, late tackles that cause injuries are obviously frowned upon.

PMSL! really? i thought that late tackles that may cause injury were encouraged to happen in training!

Halfpenny said:
That's not the most shocking thing. SWP at right back?!

Lol that's what I found shocking aswell! Although as a result of Neville having to sit out training.. would that be due to the fact he's barely played all season and is abosulte shite yet as he's a Utd player gets called up purely on that basis?

Fucking Cahill £15Million my arse he's a mid-table defender at best. If that tackle does injure Barry ban the **** until hes recovered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.