barry and cahill SSN !!!

Halfpenny said:
That's not the most shocking thing. SWP at right back?!

Lol that's what I found shocking aswell! Although as a result of Neville having to sit out training.. would that be due to the fact he's barely played all season and is abosulte shite yet as he's a Utd player gets called up purely on that basis?

*Apologies for the double post*

We must be short of defenders if pub-team clod hopping shite like Cahill gets called into the England squad.

Sorry,my mistake-we obviously are.
Gary Neville's there.

LifeOfRyan09 said:
Halfpenny said:

Lol that's what I found shocking aswell! Although as a result of Neville having to sit out training.. would that be due to the fact he's barely played all season and is abosulte shite yet as he's a Utd player gets called up purely on that basis?

I thought Capello only picked players who were REGULARLY playing for their club??

Bigga said:
LifeOfRyan09 said:
Halfpenny said:

I thought Capello only picked players who were REGULARLY playing for their club??

That goes out of the window if the only alternative is calling up a City player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.