Barry the new Richard Dunne

dobobobo said:
Eccles Blue said:
If Barry is the new Richard Dunne that will do for me, he couldn't emulate a better player. Richard Dunne was, and still is, my hero. He gave everything for this club and the biggest mistake made, even bigger than De Jong, was letting Dunnie go. IMHO

Dunnie epitomised everything this club stands for and he didn't get the POTY so many times by being a bad player or a bad person.

So Gaz Baz, you take over as the new Richard Dunne and I for one will be very pleased.

Plus, we will all of witnessed a miracle.

Did you mean we will all have witnessed a miracle? There is no need for a miracle, Gaz Baz and Dunnie are great players IMHO and for Barry to be mentioned as a new Richard Dunne is great, again IMHO.

dobobobo said:
Akira said:
dobobobo said:
I've been watching Barry ever since he lethargically came out of his mothers womb. I watched him grow up, I watched him have his first shag and, I also watched him do enough to stand out in what was then an average mid-table Villa team. I then watched him join City and do fuck all.

Dietmar Hamann did more in his brief time at City than Barry has done.

Then we have divided opinions on what we think is shite. If so, then I'm afraid I don't have what it takes to change your mind.

Have a nice day, sir.

A sincere good day to you too.

Now I must get back to watching Barry to make sure he is ok as he's just come and asked me what a football is!
football-image-300.jpg

football.jpg

Don't show him the wrong one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.