Barry to Everton?

Daz_Blue said:
Salford Paul tweeting it as done to Everton
If true good luck to him,but feel he could still do a job for us,and as already stated if we pick up injuries or suspensions to yaya or ferd we are relying on garcia and rodwell who we dont know if he will get through the whole game.....

Tez Tosterone said:
Sorry to see him go if he leaves during the current window. He does read the game (defensively speaking) very well. If IRC wasn't he the first signing to us following the takeover by the current owners?
Does the name Robinho say you something? :P

George Hannah said:
oakiecokie said:
sam-caddick said:
I will be annoyed if it's a loan.

Surely we must have someone coming in now? The thought of relying on Rodwell or Garcia if Yaya or Fernandinho are out for a considerable amount of time is worrying.

My only concern about Rodders coming in is "will he last a full game ?" Have no concern in his ability but always have this nagging doubt in the back of the grey matter ref his previous injuries.Fingers crossed for him,but I don`t see Garcia becoming a big influence.

odd J-Rod he didn't make the squad ahead of Garcia last night, I think he's a better centre back too.

Garcia came on and did pretty well. Even beat someone in a sprint!

Tez Tosterone said:
Sorry to see him go if he leaves during the current window. He does read the game (defensively speaking) very well. If IRC wasn't he the first signing to us following the takeover by the current owners? He realized quickly the vision that lay ahead and played a key role in the transformation that has taken place since 2009.

That said, his style of play with possession characterized the problems we had last season in terms of tempo. Even in the last two seasons in the Premier League - in general terms - the pace of movement in developing a counter attack or simply moving the ball forward through a fast series of flowing moves has been very evident. Our example against Newcastle last night was evidence of that.

If he ends up at Everton I cannot imagine for a moment that he would be a direct replacement for Fellaini. They are different in their style of play.

£4m would be the minimum acceptable bid that I would accept. He's worth circa £5m to £6m.

Robinho
Given
Bridge
Bellamy
De Jong

All signed before Barry

Personally think Barry will join Everton over the next few days as I think the rags will get both Felliani and Baines by next Monday night giving them some cash for transfers and wages.
I also reckon blue scouse will then move for MacCarthy (Wigan).

NQCitizen said:
George Hannah said:
oakiecokie said:
My only concern about Rodders coming in is "will he last a full game ?" Have no concern in his ability but always have this nagging doubt in the back of the grey matter ref his previous injuries.Fingers crossed for him,but I don`t see Garcia becoming a big influence.

odd J-Rod he didn't make the squad ahead of Garcia last night, I think he's a better centre back too.

Garcia came on and did pretty well. Even beat someone in a sprint!

I remember that I think it was Moonchester, by about 1 second over 100 metres

We will miss that link up play, balance and back 4 protection he provided

Who then will step into that breach?

Jimmy Jaw, Rodders? Gonna be difficult for them imo especially not being left footed which was that little extra ingredient GB brought to the table. Can see him doing well at blue dippers

Heard le Arse might still be in for him? True?

mike channon´s windmill said:
We will miss that link up play, balance and back 4 protection he provided

Who then will step into that breach?

Jimmy Jaw, Rodders? Gonna be difficult for them imo especially not being left footed which was that little extra ingredient GB brought to the table. Can see him doing well at blue dippers

Heard le Arse might still be in for him? True?
Didnt someone say we were supposedly after a newcastle player clutching at straws but tiotes a ball winner.

Gaz baz 100% leaving news to follow<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:59 pm --<br /><br />Gaz baz 100% leaving news to follow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.