Barry

You will hear all about Gerrard, Lampard, Lennon and Shrek tomorrow, Barry will not get a mention! Have you ever seen such a good player and consistant performer (for us and Villa) fly under the ITV Love radar?
I;m g;ad he stays out of the limelight as it lets him just plod along bossing games for city.

Eike Immel said:
You will hear all about Gerrard, Lampard, Lennon and Shrek tomorrow, Barry will not get a mention! Have you ever seen such a good player and consistant performer (for us and Villa) fly under the ITV Love radar?
I;m g;ad he stays out of the limelight as it lets him just plod along bossing games for city.

His contribution won't have escaped Capellos 'radar' though , and that's all that matters ....... you need the right mixture of 'stars' and quieter performers to make a successful side , just like you need the mixture of ages , youth and maturity ........ Barry just does an effective job without making the headlines , and that probably suits him and Capello down to the ground.

MMA said:
im going to tell you all something really funny..
a rag at work keeps telling me barry is shit and carrick is a much better player.
i cant look at him now without pissing myself laughing.

Just look him in the eye and quietly tell him ... 'there are none so blind as those that won't see'!

That's the trouble with that bunch of muppets .... they can't see anything past the end of Warwick Road!

black mamba said:
MMA said:
im going to tell you all something really funny..
a rag at work keeps telling me barry is shit and carrick is a much better player.
i cant look at him now without pissing myself laughing.

Just look him in the eye and quietly tell him ... 'there are none so blind as those that won't see'!
im lovin it mamba.
youll love this one as well.
he said... well if being as rich as you lot are now buys you shit like lescott and barry well i hope we dont come into money.
its my own personal comedian at work.
im thinking about hiding my phone somewhere and filming him next time he wants to talk football and putting it on here.
its hilarious.

Jay-Mcfc said:
i8manutd said:
i think we need De Jong and Barry against Arsenal......

--------------- Given ---------------

Richards -- Toure -- Lescott -- Bridge

--------- de Jong -- Barry ----------

SWP --------- Ireland -------- Petrov

------------- Adebayor -----------

??
Very good idea, could certainly think of worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.