Barry

J3SUS

do we really need him?.
whenever i watch him he frustrates me because he lacks so much compared to the rest of the squad. i don't think he is hungry enough and would much rather have a different midfielder to replace him.

You must be watching a different barry from me. Our midfield counts on barry, he can pass, he closes down the ball, he can tackle, he goes forward and backwards to defend. Barry is one of the main players on the team.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
do we really need him?.
whenever i watch him he frustrates me because he lacks so much compared to the rest of the squad. i don't think he is hungry enough and would much rather have a different midfielder to replace him.
stick to chopping down trees, as you know fuck all about football.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
do we really need him?.

wow, i must be watching a different game cos i think barry is vital to our success, he's class in itself and we miss him as soon as he isn't there.

One of our best three players this Season so far. I would like to see him in the Box a bit more. Actually; I would like to see any of our Players in the Box a bit more.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
do we really need him?.

consider yourself re-educated

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
do we really need him?.

have you actually seen him play or are you like my wife watching a horror film when a scary bit comes see covers her eyes!

do you do this when the ball goes to barry?

I must see a different player? I have a couple of mates who are villa fans and they were glad to see the back of him.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
do we really need him?.

why when we have a couple of dodgy results/performances do people always look for someone to BLAME?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.