Barry

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
BringBackSwales said:
not surprised you have got villa mates cos you can't have many CITY mates

i find you hilarious, i have plenty of mates who support different clubs from around the country. Also anybody saying i know nothing about football, I just happen to have a sport scholarship from birmingham university. So please think before trying petty insults. thanks.

what has a sports scholarship from Birmingham University got to do with knowing anything about football you dick? I know a lot of people who have gone to university who know fuck all about anything in the real world (and some who do), but I am frigging delighted to know about your potential qualification, so is it ok if I refer to you as professor from now on? Thanks for the education prof

According to both yesterday and today's Times Gazza is single-handedly responsible for England's defeat by the French and our decline as a world class football nation.
You have to pay Mr Murdoch if you want to see this online.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
BringBackSwales said:
not surprised you have got villa mates cos you can't have many CITY mates

i find you hilarious, i have plenty of mates who support different clubs from around the country. Also anybody saying i know nothing about football, I just happen to have a sport scholarship from birmingham university. So please think before trying petty insults. thanks

That is superb! Without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever read on here.

Freddan77 said:
Are you blind Johnny? He's shit, did you watch the WC??
Damn you're right. Barry was poor whilst the rest of the England team were brilliant. Gerrard provided so much protection on that left wing that Ashley Cole could get forward at will and Barry didn't have to cover for Gerrard once! When there's still 30 mins to go and you're only a goal down you send your entire defence up to the box for a free kick which will be shot directly at goal anyway, Barry will cover for them all especially up against the fastest player in the Germany squad. You numpty!

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
I must see a different player? I have a couple of mates who are villa fans and they were glad to see the back of him.

I have plenty of mates who are Villa fans, some who know him personally and they were all to a man gutted when he left. Less so when Milner left but then they thought they were getting Superman in return rather than Formerman.

i cant believe some ppl here are saying that Barry is world class or that city misses his VISION when hes not around ? lol

dont get me wrong Barry is a good midfielder but hes NOT world class .. someone like Xavi / Fabregas / Cambiasso / X .Alonso / De Rossi /Van Bommell these are world class not Barry -__- ..

i mean seriously u cant compare his paases to one of the above ? i mean even De jong passes have improved alot lately .. we need a player that can get the ball and can make long range passes to switch sides in an attack or to make a killer long distance threw-ball in counter attack to King carlos from the middle ..

i know we love him cuz hes a city player but tbh hes good for teams in 4th - 8th place but not for a team that wants to win the league then have the ambition to win champions league next season (or try to)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.