Barry

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
I must see a different player? I have a couple of mates who are villa fans and they were glad to see the back of him.

not surprised you have got villa mates cos you can't have many CITY mates

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
do we really need him?.
whenever i watch him he frustrates me because he lacks so much compared to the rest of the squad. i don't think he is hungry enough and would much rather have a different midfielder to replace him.
Do you go to games or are you judging him from your armchair?

I agree, drop him to the bench and play Milner in his position

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
do we really need him?.
whenever i watch him he frustrates me because he lacks so much compared to the rest of the squad. i don't think he is hungry enough and would much rather have a different midfielder to replace him.
<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 am --<br /><br />Are you blind Johnny? He's shit, did you watch the WC??

johnny crossan said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
do we really need him?.

consider yourself re-educated

BringBackSwales said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
I must see a different player? I have a couple of mates who are villa fans and they were glad to see the back of him.

not surprised you have got villa mates cos you can't have many CITY mates

i find you hilarious, i have plenty of mates who support different clubs from around the country. Also anybody saying i know nothing about football, I just happen to have a sport scholarship from birmingham university. So please think before trying petty insults. thanks.

Much better player than yaya. Would prefer him starting any day, lack his vision and passing when he doesnt play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.