Barry's Excellence

Since he has arrived at the club he has split the fans. We have seen this from him time and time again. Does well in 1 game then goes to shit for a couple of games. He needs replacing in my view and he will be sooner rather than later.

Love him. He has got to be one of my favouite players. He does the dity work with no arguments and recieves a lot of stick. Well done x

I rule either side of the world cup form out of it cause of the heavy chat with him having to prolong an hernia op (the German maceing him looked just that sympton). Other than that i've seen him play better than Alonso on plenty plenty occasions. He'd out-trump the king of the snidybastherds on his day, possibly the reason for Rudi's fondness.

With four mins to go and hanging with the play congested in our last third.....i breathe out when the ball lands at Barrys feet, it's a knocking bet he's gonna mug an oppemt into clipping his trailing with barry purposefully falling onto the ball to negate any afters and kopping a free kick which he further ensures moves the heated play down there end.....you've gotta have one of them in your team.

I forgot to mention earlier that it's a shame that he's now 30, hopefully because his game relies on intelligence we will still get the best out of him for at least 3-5 seasons but at this age some footballers just loose it and can't perform nearly as well as they used to.

So my question is, does anyone know of any young potential Barrys we may end up buying over the next few seasons? Because he is vital.

MC ID said:
I forgot to mention earlier that it's a shame that he's now 30, hopefully because his game relies on intelligence we will still get the best out of him for at least 3-5 seasons but at this age some footballers just loose it and can't perform nearly as well as they used to.

So my question is, does anyone know of any young potential Barrys we may end up buying over the next few seasons? Because he is vital.

i think hes got plenty of seasons left in him, but it would be wise to sign someone that he can take under his wing.

I'd just like to put my name to this thread. I've always been a Barry fan. A thinking man's footballer and well overdue for some well deserved praise. The amount of times I find myself saying Nice one Gareth during a game.

Always been a fan of what he does but agree he's looked a level above recently and most of the season. Was absolute class against the scousers

Barry is a product and benefactor of Mancini growing our attack. At this point in his career he couldn't run the ping pong game in the way the Dippers do. But when he's able to have the entire attack in front of him and a solid line behind him, he becomes an artist. Props to Mancini for getting the best out of his talent and to Barry for rising to the challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.