bars in manchester

I'm not a fan of the printworks - it's like a small town in Greater Manchester (e.g. Stockport, Bolton etc) as opposed to other areas that are a bit more cosmopolitan in my opinion like the N1/4 for bars.

Depends on what kind of music he likes though - give us some ideas on that and we can then recommend some appropriate bars and clubs.

Ed68 said:
I'm not a fan of the printworks - it's like a small town in Greater Manchester (e.g. Stockport, Bolton etc) as opposed to other areas that are a bit more cosmopolitan in my opinion like the N1/4 for bars.

Depends on what kind of music he likes though - give us some ideas on that and we can then recommend some appropriate bars and clubs.
Electro,funk,minimalist, indie.(whatever they are)

sherburncity said:
Ed68 said:

Electro,funk,minimalist, indie.(whatever they are)

Gonna be difficult to find places that play electro & minimal midweek, deansgate locks probably, but its likely to be dead.

If his mate's a student, they'll end up on the Oxford /Wilmslow Road corridor so Odder or the Temple are the best bets. Good shout Aphex on Corbieres by the way. Thought that dive shut years ago!

LongsightM13 said:
If his mate's a student, they'll end up on the Oxford /Wilmslow Road corridor so Odder or the Temple are the best bets. Good shout Aphex on Corbieres by the way. Thought that dive shut years ago!

it boasts 'the best dukebox in manc' its good to be fair.. its quite a cosy little place too :)

aphex said:
LongsightM13 said:
it boasts 'the best dukebox in manc' its good to be fair.. its quite a cosy little place too :)
I'm 40 next month and spent the ages of 16-19 in there getting free drinks from my mates behind the bar. Bet you remember Branigans (not the ghastly chain) in the royal exchange arcade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.