bars in manchester

Best heading for the Northern Quarter, Walrus

Printworks - no unless you're a Chav

Branigans in the Royal Exchange - brilliant memories, downed many a cider and black in there back in the underage drinking days. Then onto Discoteque Royales!

LongsightM13 said:
aphex said:
it boasts 'the best dukebox in manc' its good to be fair.. its quite a cosy little place too :)
I'm 40 next month and spent the ages of 16-19 in there getting free drinks from my mates behind the bar. Bet you remember Branigans (not the ghastly chain) in the royal exchange arcade

I do! Many a happy Friday afternoon in there.

aphex said:
LongsightM13 said:
I'm 40 next month and spent the ages of 16-19 in there getting free drinks from my mates behind the bar. Bet you remember Branigans (not the ghastly chain) in the royal exchange arcade

dont think i ever went there??

i spent a lot of my 20's in the castle in oldham.. hell ALL of my 20's..

I used to work in Oldham in the 80's and drove past the castle last Sat night it hasn't changed a bit, well at least from the outside. Still ''Oldhams premier live venue''

Blumers Bloomers said:
Best heading for the Northern Quarter, Walrus

Printworks - no unless you're a Chav

Branigans in the Royal Exchange - brilliant memories, downed many a cider and black in there back in the underage drinking days. Then onto Discoteque Royales!

people who i know ( and me ) sometimes go there and were no chavs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.