Bars in Northern Quarter or Ancoats before game for this Saturday?

The Newcastle game last Saturday was being shown in the Mitre, just next to Crown and Anchor in Exchange Sq. Realise it's not the NQ, but it might help someone

The Newcastle game last Saturday was being shown in the Mitre, just next to Crown and Anchor in Exchange Sq. Realise it's not the NQ, but it might help someone
Good shout here, Mitre show the football and a decent bar.

Calcio is another good one. Sports bar with lots of TVs, you'll be lucky to get a table as you have to reserve them but can still find a seat if you're lucky. Watched a few games in there and it's a good laugh.

jimmys
fringe
gullys
castle
sheaf
hair n houndrs
pie n ale
cask

etc etc etc

will be full of many blues as always, wouldn't worry about them tramps they hang about the shithole that is deansgate

If you want something different couple of local microbrewery places in industrial units off Ancoats, Track Brewery Taproom and Cloudwater Brewery Taproom are good specially for real ale lovers

Shall be there myself saturday...

Last thing I would want to do though is be in a pub showing them but I would recommend for a pint..

Castle
Crown & Kettle
Fringe

Also be sampling (in my opinion) the best pizza in the world at Rudys on Ancoats square... They also serve some cracking ale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.