Bars in Northern Quarter or Ancoats before game for this Saturday?

can i ask, why dont pubs in manchester city centre have the football on, in donny most if not all have the football on and a mixture of fans in pubs from leeds liverpool utd city and a few others

can i ask, why dont pubs in manchester city centre have the football on, in donny most if not all have the football on and a mixture of fans in pubs from leeds liverpool utd city and a few others

Probably because most of them get all the punters they can handle without the perceived or real hassle of trying to entice football fans.

Also cost a fucking fortune for pubs to get the sports.

Pie and Ale and Crown and Anchor, are big City pubs in NQ, with great atmospheres. Crown and Kettle too.

Pie and Ale have a lot of screens for sport, a lot of seatings inside outside and upstairs, it’s a proper NQ place. It was one of the main places in town that had to sell tickets for the CL final, and I believe they sold fast.
The question is, though, how is the atmosphere at the Pie and Anchor and Kettle?

Think the Crown and Kettle have stopped showing the football haven’t they?

Can’t remember seeing it on whenever I was in there last season anyway.

I’d say a lot of them don’t need football to survive. I work on deansgate and the pubs round there are very busy most of the time.

Was planning on the Waldorf myself around 5ish on Saturday!! Will it be crawling with vermin?

I’d say it’s a blue pub. Last time I went in there you could get a coach to the ground from outside - it was only a few quid. So much quicker than messing about with the met

7 brothers in Ancoats is decent. Good ales and plenty of seating.

Freemount in NQ is also good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.