Bars in town for Sunday?

ctid-1990 said:
Anyone on here watching it in a pub in walkden, worsley, ellenbrook area? i usually go in the cock but its all united fans in there but wanna go somewhere with a bit of a mix as most of mi mates are dirty horrible rag bastards!!
Be struggling round here mate, nearly all red pubs!

ctid-1990 said:
Anyone on here watching it in a pub in walkden, worsley, ellenbrook area? i usually go in the cock but its all united fans in there but wanna go somewhere with a bit of a mix as most of mi mates are dirty horrible rag bastards!!
Try the greyhound in boothstown,usually get a few blues in there (cant guarantee it though!).

Not nice living in rag central.

The Brook in Sale is a big blue pub with a handfull of that lot in there usually, good atmosphere.

Balti said:
CTID1988 said:
anyone know of any in chorlton that wont be swarming with rags? Gonna be there sunday

Lloyds +1

I watched the 4-3 derby at Lloyds and was a good craic, with both sets of fans giving each other a bit of it without it going all handbags (or indeed, flick-knives).

Tommy johnson said:
ctid-1990 said:
Try the greyhound in boothstown,usually get a few blues in there (cant guarantee it though!).

Not nice living in rag central.

nice 1 mate, might give it a go as iv heard that before. theyre all red pubs round here, does my head in.

Not watching it in City square. Going the Eastlands, Mary Ds, and the Manchester. Going to flaot around them pubs. I bet you will still get scum in them pubs though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.