Barton and Dabo again

No no no, good ol' Joey doesn't believe in violence and is a pacifist, remember?
"Why do people always want to solve any conflict with a fight? As a pacifist I find it incredible.

jimharri said:
baildon blue said:
Dabo is correct but the facts are that he is a CRONIC player and thats why barton slapped him.Might do barton some good going to france.
So, let me get this straight. Because a player is chronic (with a 'h'), that is justification for another player ''slapping'' (your description; did you see the picture of Dabo afterwards? It was not a slap) him?

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 pm --

I liked barton when he first started at city but the trouble with him is he got 2 big 4 is boots and thought he was superman

I can't wait, can't wait for the first time Joey tries a bit of his scouse thuggery in a Marseilles backstreet!

He'll die.

I mean it.

denislawsbackheel said:
I can't wait, can't wait for the first time Joey tries a bit of his scouse thuggery in a Marseilles backstreet!

He'll die.

I mean it.
Yeah their proper nutcases

baildon blue said:
jimharri said:
baildon blue said:
Dabo is correct but the facts are that he is a CRONIC player and thats why barton slapped him.Might do barton some good going to france.
So, let me get this straight. Because a player is chronic (with a 'h'), that is justification for another player ''slapping'' (your description; did you see the picture of Dabo afterwards? It was not a slap) him?

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 pm --

I liked barton when he first started at city but the trouble with him is he got 2 big 4 is boots and thought he was superman

Pretty sure it was Stevie Ireland that thought he was Superman?

Hate Barton after what he did to Dabo.

Dabo may have been shit but Barton fucked us over big time that season. Fighting with his own team mates, having a go at the manager publicly, criticising the players...the lad's a fucking disgrace. (Mpenza and Dunne kept us up, not Barton)

Dabo's not wrong. Barton's a coward. No other word. Hope someone breaks the fucker in two.

I Dont like Barton personally, he was a loose cannon however, if it wasnt for him..

We may have not clinched the title...

so for that reason he's bearable in my eyes!

15d59jr.png

i honestly think the guy has serious mental issues and needs professional help - he shouldn't be playing football, that's why i find it a bit sad he is hated by everyone.

Markt85 said:
i honestly think the guy has serious mental issues and needs professional help - he shouldn't be playing football, that's why i find it a bit sad he is hated by everyone.[/quote

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.