Barton (merged)

Re: Barton

i have to say joey's still one of my favourite players City ever had (probably because of his love for The Smiths and how he seems like a genuienely intelligent person), despite causing much grief to the club and everyone around him. he seems like a seriously misunderstood person, much like Balotelli or Bellamy.

his personal life shouldn't be brought into what he does on the pitch, he's been brilliant for Newcastle the past 2 seasons, no one can say otherwise. absolute key player for them, and with him and Nolan both gone, I can see them being relegated this season.

but bringing him back here? I dont know if he would even want that himself, but no. not the right time for a guy like Barton to come in, he's a time bomb, ready to go off at any time. we have a few already, no need for another.

Don't want that piece of shite near our club....over-rated player too.

citytill1die84 said:
Good player I'd say he would also make a great squad player for us as well. Hope he don't go rags. I wish him well tho almost single handedly kept us in the prem not so long ago :)
people are quick to forget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.