Barton (merged)

Re: Barton

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Not just that mate - what he said after that doncaster debacle to a young friend of mine in the changing rooms after the game was disgusting - i know we have banter on here but i genuinely mean this, i ever come across the **** in Manchester i'll snap his fucking neck.

I missed my chance at a club golf event at mere, was well down the route and got talked down by a couple of lads I was with and Robbie Fowler of all people. I still regret to this day not giving him the Bellamy treatment with my putter.

Sorry Zin, Every dog has his day though ;o)

indeed buddy - don't buy this bull shit persona he's concocted whilst in the clink, he's a **** and will never change, he just hides it better.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Not just that mate - what he said after that doncaster debacle to a young friend of mine in the changing rooms after the game was disgusting - i know we have banter on here but i genuinely mean this, i ever come across the **** in Manchester i'll snap his fucking neck.

I missed my chance at a club golf event at mere, was well down the route and got talked down by a couple of lads I was with and Robbie Fowler of all people. I still regret to this day not giving him the Bellamy treatment with my putter.

Sorry Zin, Every dog has his day though ;o)

indeed buddy - don't buy this bull shit persona he's concocted whilst in the clink, he's a **** and will never change, he just hides it better.

you have to tell us now ! or a PM :)

prairiemoon said:
Was reported he turned rags down :D if so he's tits in my book!

nah just a tit. if he got the offer he would bite bacon faces arm off

he'll go to Tottenham, another guy for 'Arry off the discount rack.

A decent player but a poisonous influence in the changing room.

Hope Fergie snaps him up and he slots camelface in training "a la Dabo".

Now that I would pay money to see!!!

I don't disbelieve what others have been saying but, in the interest of balance, I've also met him (albeit briefly and whilst he was still at City) and he seemed perfectly ok.

That said, I wouldn't have him back at City. He's an above average footballer in my humble etc. and (in strict football terms) would be a decent enough squad member but we can surely do without the hassle that follows him, off the field. As others have stated the recent Barry & Balotelli statements have well & truly burnt his bridges - even if certain past events could somehow be forgotten.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him join Everton or Villa... even Spurs or Liverpool.
Arsenal would be more of a shock, as would the Rags but hey, I would have once laughed off the idea of Michael Owen going to the swamp, so what do I know?

mancity dan said:
On a free? Worth the risk?

only if there is a danger he goes to the rags

top player utter **** - i dont think him and Ballo could share the same fookin changing room to be honest

I can't believe some of the posts in this thread.

For those insisting he is heading to the higher echelons of the Premier League, ask yourself why there weren't numerous bids in for him from the Rags, Arsenal, Spuds prior to this news today?

And if there was serious interest from the clubs I've named above, do you really think Newcastle would have put him up for free?

He'll end up at Villa, Stoke, or the like.

Average player who'll always play for average clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.