Barton

Does this game put the whole "Joey was a great player" shit to bed. He's fucking crap. Absolute fucking shit, and if anyone is in any doubt I think Barton is a fucking useless, pathetic excuse for a fucking Sunday footballer with a big fucking ego to go with his big fucking head and his two left feet. Cannot pass, cannot shoot, but he can run around for 90 minutes and try his best. Bless. NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH TO LICK MY DOGS ARSE. Now fuck off back to your big club. There's only one team in Manchester Joey, and according to you it's the rags. WRONG you fucker. He saw tonight what he's missed out on. We looked awesome with that line up. Fuck you Barton.

Yeah we really got on his case. You could see it was beginning to niggle him. LOL !

BTW there were a couple of chants from the S Stand which seemed to be pointed in the direction of the press section in the Colin Bell.
I couldn't make it out too cleraly from 121, but I thought I heard the word 'scum'.
Anyways, if it was at the press , well done lads (and lasses !)

I thought he was alright for them to be honest, it was noticeable that he was the one trying to drive them forward when they were totally and utterly outclassed in the first half.

Shame that he is a scouse scumbag piece of shit and a terminal stain on football.

there's a funny story of him bragging in a nightclub of being one of the best footballers in the country. Apparently Gerrard is in the same club. Q city fan saying to him; "your not even the best fucking player in this room, do one"

so I heard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.