Barton

i would not have booed joey to be honest. I loved him when he was with us, for the simple reason that he had a pair of balls on the pitch. he was never afraid to put a boot in or pick the ball up from the back four.

we would have been fucked without him

he was their best player tonight. Everything went through him for them. Was glad to see him go off to be honest. Have to say though that he was the best player in a very very poor Newcastle team. They could easily go down.

He was average in a shit team. Even Stoke were better. In fact them guys playing Kick for the Caribbean at half time looked better than Newcastle going forward.

TheMightyQuinn said:
We'd be in the blue square gay or whatever it's called now if it wasnt for Barton. Fact.

Better than Robinho. Fact.

Scouse twat. Fact.

right.. erm.. i think you've had enough mate. Go and get a cup of coffee and splash some cold water on yourselfh

Aww what a shame
How is he, does he have to......

Fuck it, whats the weather like tomorrow

sdavros said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
We'd be in the blue square gay or whatever it's called now if it wasnt for Barton. Fact.

Better than Robinho. Fact.

Scouse twat. Fact.

right.. erm.. i think you've had enough mate. Go and get a cup of coffee and splash some cold water on yourselfh

Lol worryingly you didnt question the first 'fact'? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.