Barton

His applauding of the crowd just showed that we'd got to him.

Totally unprofessional of him, and just about sums him up.

well he's out for 8 weeks now with a broken metatarsal - strange how he did it though didnt look like much

As someone else has said i thought he was their best player but that's not saying much

Chid said:
Dont like the bloke much, but in a perverse way I too felt sorry for him tonight.

I did not boo him and although when he went off got a load of stick, I genuinely felt when he clapped the crowd it was almost an apology to us City fans for his ending ast the club and the shit he said at the time.

No matter what he has done he wore his heart on his sleeve for us and during a shit period gave his all.

Off to bed now with tin hat on.

Agree with this and felt that his applause was an apology and a thank-you for the support he got while he was with us.
He ran their game tonight - not saying much - but surely even he can't be blamed for their poor showing. Any one who thinks he was affected by a bit of booing is deluding themselves. I doubt ANY players can hear the crowd at COMS these days.
Fact is, he's no longer our problem/player so lets move on.

blueandy1mac said:
Chid said:
Dont like the bloke much, but in a perverse way I too felt sorry for him tonight.

I did not boo him and although when he went off got a load of stick, I genuinely felt when he clapped the crowd it was almost an apology to us City fans for his ending ast the club and the shit he said at the time.

No matter what he has done he wore his heart on his sleeve for us and during a shit period gave his all.

Off to bed now with tin hat on.

Agree with this and felt that his applause was an apology and a thank-you for the support he got while he was with us.
He ran their game tonight - not saying much - but surely even he can't be blamed for their poor showing. Any one who thinks he was affected by a bit of booing is deluding themselves. I doubt ANY players can hear the crowd at COMS these days.
Fact is, he's no longer our problem/player so lets move on.

so please explain the throwing of his boot down the tunnel.

Far from being deluded, anyone can see it did get to him. He is a known petulant twat who gets wound up easily. You make it sound like he's suddenly get broad shoulders and turns the other cheek!

The delusion is all yours matey...

He's unquestionably a twat but his drive, conviction and commitment helped save us from relegation a few years ago. The fairweather namecallers would do well to remember this.

Fuck Barton he's history.

Although I must say theres fewer things that scream 'I've got a tiny cock' more than people who get off on being part of a 10,000 man strong booing bully boy squad ;)

dom said:
Yeah we really got on his case. You could see it was beginning to niggle him. LOL !

BTW there were a couple of chants from the S Stand which seemed to be pointed in the direction of the press section in the Colin Bell.
I couldn't make it out too cleraly from 121, but I thought I heard the word 'scum'.
Anyways, if it was at the press , well done lads (and lasses !)

I hope so too.I never realised how despised we were as a football club until this past 2 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.