Baseless speculation Iheanacho/Bony

I was under the impression (perhaps wrongly) that Bony was specifically requested by Pellers and thus feels an obligation to play him as first option behind Sergio.

I've seen it suggested online that Pellers is deliberately sabotaging our end of season, with wrong players and wrong formations. Don't hold with it myself, but you've got to wonder sometimes.

Don't get too hung up on mere ability. Bony is a more holistic sort of player and so is a much better fit for us even if he is not nearly as good.

Keep putting Bony out to remind potential buyers he still exists. Hopefully get lucky and at one stage he puts in a performance that warrants some one overspending on him.

Cant see that happening until we start putting some decent crosses in for him. Our tippy happy insipid tactics just doesn't suit his style of play. Right now I'd take any kind of offer for him.

I've seen it suggested online that Pellers is deliberately sabotaging our end of season, with wrong players and wrong formations. Don't hold with it myself, but you've got to wonder sometimes.
Tbf it always looks like sabotage to me when a manager goes potty. I remember thinking Mancini was deliberately sabotaging things when we lost away at Arsenal and he left Balotelli on until he got sent off.

It is plainly a choice between experience and lack of. Obviously Kelechi wont get experience if he isnt pickjed, but Pellers bought Bony so he has to prove himself right, OR, the club need to sell Bony and need him in the shop window. I would offer him on a bogoff deal

Don't get too hung up on mere ability. Bony is a more holistic sort of player and so is a much better fit for us even if he is not nearly as good.
Why is he mystic fucking Meg or something ? sending out coded messages to the players?

Is that why he's so shit all those messages he sends out he forgets to read his own?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.