Baseless speculation Iheanacho/Bony

They know Pep wants to shift him and he has no future here. Doubt any team will pay close to that considering our prior dealings of shifting deadwood. He won't go for more than 10.

and they will have to outbid each other.

We got more than that for Rodwell and Garcia.

Loads of PL clubs will be able to spend big money this summer. And I'm betting there will be a queue for Bony.

To play devils advocate:

I think it's clear he is a target man however we don't play in a way that requires one so we're all expecting him to play like an Aguero or a Tevez which he clearly can't.

So I've no idea why we bought him if Pellegrini was never going to utilize him in the best way.

Feel sorry for the guy as his confidence is clearly shot yet he's proven that in a team that utilizes him correctly he can be lethal.

Negredo and Dzeko were target men yet still bagged goals

Anyone remember "super sub"? Whenever we were down and saw him warming up we had a glimmer of hope. Now whenever this fool comes on when we're losing we all know the outcome

and they will have to outbid each other.

We got more than that for Rodwell and Garcia.

Loads of PL clubs will be able to spend big money this summer. And I'm betting there will be a queue for Bony.

Rodwell is English and we sold Garcia to Zenit who had more money than sense.

There won't be many teams looking at him because he has been so bad and they all know they can get him for a cut-price. No chance they'll pay 20M for a player that is nor wanted and has been terrible for the past year.

He won't trust youth players, it's not just Iheanacho.

Silva, we learn, has had an ankle problem throughout the season. Manu Garcia would play better than a struggling Silva and it would give Silva a chance to recover.

We have at least two young centre halves that would be better than Demechelis.

Denayer (Celtic player of the year, young player of the year in Scotland, full Belgium international) gets fucked off on loan so we can spend a fortune on Otamendi.

Marcos Lopes gets sold for £9m so we can spend £44m on the "potential" of Sterling.

If we'd have paid £30m each for Iheanacho, Denayer and Garcia they would be getting plenty of games and the team would be all the better for it.

Yup, luckily Pep's coming and I can see a few youth players to be given the chance.

As you've said there's a few youth players that could do a better job than what some of our senior players are doing atm

There won't be many teams looking at him because he has been so bad and they all know they can get him for a cut-price. No chance they'll pay 20M for a player that is nor wanted and has been terrible for the past year.

Time will tell I guess

A bidding frenzy could ensue.

Playing Bony and leaving Ineacho on the bench how ? why? He is counter productive in that he does nothing and takes a shirt away from another player.

Took my mate a non football fan to his first game even he couldn't work out what Bony was doing.

Is the A list 3 some couple Pellers his Mrs and Bony otherwise it baffles me.
What do you recon Mrs Pellers taking a bit of Bony's bone and some for Pellers to

Sell Bony to China, he would be goal machine there!

I reckon would be worth at least 35 - 40 M in this market

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.