Baseless speculation Iheanacho/Bony

So a case of Fine Bony China.

I was thinking more along the lines of China Museum Quality Bronze death's-head Bony God

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1504...2636961227.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.27.lOeu0T

150401-S0246-China-font-b-Museum-b-font-Quality-Bronze-death-s-head-Bony-God-font.jpg

I cannot think of a more contentious choice of player selection since Peter Reid picked Adrian Heath over Clive Allen.

In that instance, as a slightly mitigating circumstance, you could at least point to Adrian Heaths workrate.

I find it difficult to have respect for Pellers because it appears he would happily make decisions, which are detrimental to the team, in the hope his opinion will be vindicated.

All players go through difficult spells, at these junctures its the responsibility of the manager to pick the strongest team. Over the last couple of months not playing him has left us, with a hobbling Silva, having little creative or goal threat. It has probably impacted on our title challenge but if we miss out on fourth place it really will be unforgivable

I don't understand why Pellegrini still pick Bony ahead of Kelechi even though I don't remember Bony score any important goal for City since his arrival.

Was Tuesday a sign of things to come? Aguero down after 30 minutes, who was sent out to warm up? Iheanacho.
Fingers crossed.

Was Tuesday a sign of things to come? Aguero down after 30 minutes, who was sent out to warm up? Iheanacho.
Fingers crossed.
It looks like Bony is second choice in the league and Kelechi in the Champions League judging by the last couple of months. Ridiculous really as Bony is fucking shite and Kelechi is certainly not

It looks like Bony is second choice in the league and Kelechi in the Champions League judging by the last couple of months. Ridiculous really as Bony is fucking shite and Kelechi is certainly not
TBF the refs in the CL don't let defenders kick the shit out of young forwards unlike the PL refs who seem to positively encourage it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.