Baseless speculation Iheanacho/Bony

That may well be the case, but it's at the expense of a player with clearly better stats for us this season, and a lad who at least puts in an effort. How is Kel supposed to develop if Bony constantly gets in ahead of him? I couldn't believe it hen he came on last night. Actually, thinking about it now, I can believe it only too well. Bony doesn't even break sweat when he's out there. And he traps the ball further than I can kick it! As for getting serious money back for him; without wanting to make us sound too "loadsamoney", it's not like we need the few bob he'd raise, is it?

And what must he be thinking. I know what I would be thinking "how the fuck is this useless turd getting on before me"

What I don't understand is how fans slagged Mancini off for not being nice and not shaking the hand of a player after he got subbed and not saying good morning to Chappy ffs.
Now we we're slagging a manager off for being too nice etc...

Pick a side ffs. And you can't say they're not the same because the 2 go hand in hand...
Mancini was slagged off by 3 or 4 people on here no-one else

For whatever reason- he's not going to play nacho.
-it's not a question of why, it's just a fact at this point. have to #dealwithit

Pep will surely love a young 9/wing player with boatloads of pace and a nose for finding the back of the net.
(ya know...the exact opposite of Navas)

Would love one of the gentlemen of the press to ask dear 'grini "He scored a hat-trick on his last start and you've basically ignored him since? Can you explain why?"

Would love one of the gentlemen of the press to ask dear 'grini "He scored a hat-trick on his last start and you've basically ignored him since? Can you explain why?"

Kelechi is an important player, he is why the club sell Dzeko and do not buy any other striker. When he plays he does very well. When he plays it is important he gives a good performance. He must work hard and he will be an important player. When it is the right moment he must give a good performance. We will see in the future when it will be the right moment for him to play.

Kelechi is an important player, he is why the club sell Dzeko and do not buy any other striker. When he plays he does very well. When he plays it is important he gives a good performance. He must work hard and he will be an important player. When it is the right moment he must give a good performance. We will see in the future when it will be the right moment for him to play.

Thank you Mr Pellegrini!
More or less word for word!

You could argue its to try and justify the fee, but for me, its just that Pellegrini does not trust youngsters. He will only play them in "safe" games (i.e. the early rounds of the League or FA Cup against modest opposition, or in games when we're 3-0 up and its the last 10 minutes) or when he has absolutely no choice because of injuries or suspensions. Anything else and no, he'll always pick a more experienced player like Bony or Demichelis, even if they've done absolutely nothing to justify it. Its not just Kelechi. Celina set up Aguero on his home debut against Leicester, and looked lively, yet he's just vanished, same for the youngsters that impressed against Chelsea, in Pellegrini's protest team selection; Faupala goal on his debut, Adarabioyo decent performance against Chelsea, Manu Garcia showing promise, also Deneyer and Roberts sent out on loan, leaving us with Demichelis, and Navas unchallenged as our only right sided winger. Pellegrini has probably also given Bony "his word" that when fit, he's the second choice striker regardless. And we all know Pellegrini would rather lose then break his word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.