Baseless speculation Iheanacho/Bony

Prouve that he is a number 9, which he is not as of yet, and maybe never will be.
And out perform his teammates during training session, which he doesn't.
Sergio is a bad trainer but turns it on in games,nacho has proved his worth,mp has a blind spot,not long to go thank god

Prouve that he is a number 9, which he is not as of yet, and maybe never will be.
And out perform his teammates during training session, which he doesn't.
Oh my goodness. Are you serious?
You do realise Ian's goal per minute played ratio is actually higher than Aguero's?
I left the pub as soon as Pony came on because the only way was down from that point as he is woeful.

I think I've twigged Wilf's username on here!

Bony is a donkey signing, every man and his dog knows this.
But since we threw £28M out of the window on him, it is understandable that the staff wants to give him some game time
in the prospect of swindling some serious money from the club he will end-up signing with next.

But since we threw £28M out of the window on him, it is understandable that the staff wants to give him some game time
in the prospect of swindling some serious money from the club he will end-up signing with next.

No one will buy him on the wages he is on. It will cost us to get rid of him.

We are absolutely shit in the transfer market. We overpay, subsidise wages left right and centre. It wouldn't surprise me if Wayne Bridge is still making a living off us!

That may well be the case, but it's at the expense of a player with clearly better stats for us this season, and a lad who at least puts in an effort. How is Kel supposed to develop if Bony constantly gets in ahead of him? I couldn't believe it hen he came on last night. Actually, thinking about it now, I can believe it only too well. Bony doesn't even break sweat when he's out there. And he traps the ball further than I can kick it! As for getting serious money back for him; without wanting to make us sound too "loadsamoney", it's not like we need the few bob he'd raise, is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.