Baseless speculation Iheanacho/Bony

Anyone have any idea as to why no one ever really seems to go over to Kelechi after he scores? This came up on the ManCityFans forum a while back, when he scored a key goal late in the game, but some speculated it was due to it being so late in the game and we were either behind, or had just drawn, and were trying to snatch a winner. Problem is, you can see it again today, but that explanation does not make sense this time.

Is it due to his apparent prayer? Is that his choice or one made by the players?

I hate to speculate, and he comes across as quite humble, but does he not get along with them? Is it an issue about them feeling he hasn't earned his place in the team? Or is this some kind of hazing because he's right out of the academy/only 19?

Lol.

Yes, they all hate him and can't contain their hatred. That's why he's celebrating alone in all these pictures

2C3ABF7A00000578-0-Iheanacho_second_left_leads_the_celebrations_after_his_late_goal-a-8_1442077682146.jpg

manchester-citys-nigerian-striker-kelechi-iheanacho-celebrates-his-picture-id507560472

sergio-aguero-of-manchester-city-celebrates-with-teammates-aleksandar-picture-id505225020

Get a grip.

Anyone have any idea as to why no one ever really seems to go over to Kelechi after he scores? This came up on the ManCityFans forum a while back, when he scored a key goal late in the game, but some speculated it was due to it being so late in the game and we were either behind, or had just drawn, and were trying to snatch a winner. Problem is, you can see it again today, but that explanation does not make sense this time.

Is it due to his apparent prayer? Is that his choice or one made by the players?

I hate to speculate, and he comes across as quite humble, but does he not get along with them? Is it an issue about them feeling he hasn't earned his place in the team? Or is this some kind of hazing because he's right out of the academy/only 19?

It is not a celebration, it a prayer to his late mother. That's why folks dont join in, they want him to offer it in peace. Also, see he is not celebrating his goals, he is serious when he prays. Only when he completes it, players come to him. I hope now it is clear.

He says a prayer to his mum then they mob him

Am really very excited to see him develop working with Guardiola. I really think he could become a huge performer.

For Pep, the attacking challenge is finding a system that gets the most out of Iheanacho, KDB and Aguero.

I realised Bony have been maligned as though he ain't good but I remember games he played when Aguero wasn't around and he made most of that opportunity and scored to help the team win against Seville away,so I think Pellegrini knows this and he knows Bony has the quality to perform. I think Aguero likes playing alone upfront and it's shows today he doesn't like it when strikers are ahead and he greaves for attention the most too,hopefully looking to see Bony and iheanacho as the two upfront when they play 4-4-2 cause they work together and they fit in well with that combo.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.