Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

You didn't have to deal with more than one person did you? So the situation is not at all similar is it? This is an incredibly basic and immediately obvious thing that you somehow missed isnt it?

These are all your choices, don't blame others for being goaded into wasting your time

I don't need to, because I'm not going to let it waste 9 hours of my day.

I'm not complaining about the time I spent today, its you who is all flustered about it. The genuine resolution to that is to be able to take the heat out of an argument so that it doesn't waste your day. This can be done through improving ones emotional intelligence.

I have a good link that may help, I'll see if I can dig it out

MBTI Damo - you really need to do it.

And if you have done it please do it again.

What's going on here then? I feel as though I should read the whole thread but I'm short on time. Can anyone summarise?

What's going on here then? I feel as though I should read the whole thread but I'm short on time. Can anyone summarise?

I found Damocles patronising who then found me patroninising, then we argued a bit and other people argued a bit and it will end soon and tomorrow be two other people.=

These are all your choices, don't blame others for being goaded into wasting your time

Goaded specifically by you. Despite me literally saying that this was going to happen and me literally explaining that I didn't want this to happen, I was goaded into it because you spat your dummy out and decided I'd was both a crap moderator and a child if I didn't give you the attention you arrogantly thought you deserved.
You publicly insulted me until I engaged with you, which was definitely my mistake. But not something I'll be forgetting in the future.

Goaded specifically by you. Despite me literally saying that this was going to happen and me literally explaining that I didn't want this to happen, I was goaded into it because you spat your dummy out and decided I'd was both a crap moderator and a child if I didn't give you the attention you arrogantly thought you deserved.
You publicly insulted me until I engaged with you, which was definitely my mistake. But not something I'll be forgetting in the future.

This is basically our whole argument in one post Damocles, as it all boils down to subjectivity. I can't believe two educated people can to and fro so much about subjectivity.

I am actually embarrassed in myself a little, because I hate getting drawn into crap like this.

I asked questions of you, which you gave, what I felt to be an arrogant answer, and as I said previously, I feel mods should be held to higher standards than us, I always will.

If you weren't so aggressive in your posting manner, you never would have wasted your day.

This is basically our whole argument in one post Damocles, as it all boils down to subjectivity. I can't believe two educated people can to and fro so much about subjectivity.

I am actually embarrassed in myself a little, because I hate getting drawn into crap like this.

I asked questions of you, which you gave, what I felt to be an arrogant answer, and as I said previously, I feel mods should be held to higher standards than us, I always will.

If you weren't so aggressive in your posting manner, you never would have wasted your day.

Actually all this has shown me is in fact the relative "diplomatic approach" is as futile as I've always proclaimed it to be despite encouragement from others and will go back to what I believe is a better style of moderation.

For the love of God don't read the thread. It has some of the longest posts I've ever seen on here and adds nothing to the Board. Get over to the KdB thread and enjoy!

Actually all this has shown me is in fact the relative "diplomatic approach" is as futile as I've always proclaimed it to be despite encouragement from others and will go back to what I believe is a better style of moderation.

And yet you still won't enjoy it, you'll still get drawn into these arguments, and you'll still get people like me calling you out.

At one point you'll recognise that every approach you take leads to the same results, and you'll seriously have to rethink a thing or to. Thats the scientific method, my friend.

I'm done now @bluegirl74

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.