Basic manners, keyboard warriors etc

How so many people can sit and watch you post this (not out of character) sort of stuff is beyond me.

Why enter a debate then if you feel that way, it's not worth it surely? Not for you becasue you're already right, and not for the rest of us because our points are invalid.

You've only confirmed what many think and I'm staggered how seriously you take yourself. Moderating should be for the good of the board yet you allow yourself to go around righting everyone's wrong opinion. Why not just right a book.

Like I've said, you stifle many a good thread, many a good thread where the right and wrong, the black and white, don't actually matter.

@swps back, come on, you're better than stupid insults surely. I'm not getting into a slanging match with you. You're another one who everyone has worked out for what they really are but are too scared to question it.

As wacky as some of Rascal's views were it was quite apt how people from all political spheres wished him well and said it would be a worse place without him. I doubt you'd get the same feelings.

In fairness mate you have misjudged SWP a little, his tongue is firmly in his cheek more often than not, it's the ones that take themselves seriously you have to be careful of, they are a strange breed

Rascal became a parody of himself in the end, which was a shame, it's just a forum

How so many people can sit and watch you post this (not out of character) sort of stuff is beyond me.

Why enter a debate then if you feel that way, it's not worth it surely? Not for you becasue you're already right, and not for the rest of us because our points are invalid.

You've only confirmed what many think and I'm staggered how seriously you take yourself. Moderating should be for the good of the board yet you allow yourself to go around righting everyone's wrong opinion. Why not just right a book.

Like I've said, you stifle many a good thread, many a good thread where the right and wrong, the black and white, don't actually matter.

@swps back, come on, you're better than stupid insults surely. I'm not getting into a slanging match with you. You're another one who everyone has worked out for what they really are but are too scared to question it.

As wacky as some of Rascal's views were it was quite apt how people from all political spheres wished him well and said it would be a worse place without him. I doubt you'd get the same feelings.

*me?

*because

*by

*everybody's

*write

*book?

*SWP's Back

Thought you'd given up in this thread? Or was that somehow part of my condition that I'd imagined too?

I can see how you're trying not to get in a slanging match with me by initiating a slanging match, just as you wanted posts to be less condescending and insulting whilst being condescending and insulting.

Shockingly, you seemingly cannot follow the demands you make of others. Nothing actually surprises me about this as those who are the most self righteous about moderation and moderators are always the ones who have had reasons to be moderated.

I'm bracing myself for yet another post about how you're completely leaving it alone and not getting into a slanging match whilst patently not leaving it along and getting into a slanging match. Is there anything at all that you desire others not to do that you yourself don't regularly do or is it just the forum that is privy to this hilarious and laughable hypocrisy?

Believe it or not some of us don't take this football Internet forum stuff too seriously as I'm certain SWP'sback doesn't. I certainly wouldn't give two fucks what anyone on here thinks of me or what they'd think if I fucked off. Why would anyone care?

As Rascal once told me......post counts are unnecessary and anyone who believes they are should probably take a look at themselves and try not to feel like a NO MARK if they lost their post tally.

None of this REALLY matters. It's not worth the effort.

If a MOD pisses you off just ignore them like you would any other poster unless they are editing what you say or being abusive etc.

They must be mad putting up with the shit on here for no pay.

It wasn't about moderating or any other moderators that I'm talking about. All the responses about how hard a job it is and all that, I know, and I also don't know enough about behind the scenes to comment.

This was about Damo's posts as a poster.

I echo the sentiment around it being a hard job, no pay etc.

It wasn't about moderating or any other moderators that I'm talking about. All the responses about how hard a job it is and all that, I know, and I also don't know enough about behind the scenes to comment.

I echo the sentiment around it being a hard job, no pay etc.
so ignore him....or buy him a drink

Solely and unilaterally due to my position as a moderator.

And no it wasn't it was actually about SWP's Back posts which you then co-opted into my posts because I gave you a warning this morning for a post you made last night whilst I was offline.

Funny how these pieces of context are missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.