Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - AC/DC v The Stone Roses page 98

allan harper said:
I fucking love The Stone Roses but as I think they'll be a tough competition for Oasis in the Semis I'm voting Ac/dc.
]

Do you seriously think that I'd let the randomizer put Oasis and the Stone Roses together in the semi final should they get that far? You just don't know me do you?

AC/DC

Saw them live a couple of years ago and it was full on from start to finish. I don't think I've ever been as pumped up after a gig as I was that night. Throwing devil horns in the air along with some classic air guitar all night!

I shot this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnzMZbR48Co[/youtube]

citykev28 said:
allan harper said:
I fucking love The Stone Roses but as I think they'll be a tough competition for Oasis in the Semis I'm voting Ac/dc.
]

Do you seriously think that I'd let the randomizer put Oasis and the Stone Roses together in the semi final should they get that far? You just don't know me do you?

Im Liking the way you adjudicate !

Any chance your randomiser can get Joy division and the Beatles battling it out ?

for those about to rock we SALUUUUUUUUUUTE YOU !!!!!!

Stone roses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.