Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - Pink Floyd v The Smiths page 118

Blue2112 said:
Saw The Smiths at the Free Trade Hall, seen Floyd at Wembley, Earls Court and Maine Road. Seen Roger Waters with Clapton in Birmingham and seen him on a number of occasions since but last year's 'The Wall' at the M.E.N. was quite simply the single most stunning thing I have ever had the pleasure to witness. Words cannot do it justice.

Morrisey maybe a god to some people but Roger Wayers and Pink Floyd are in a different league entirely so it's Pink Floyd every time.

2eft2jm.jpg

Floyd:
Waters lyrics v Morrisey? lol!
Syd Barrett or Dave Gilmour v Mr. Marr? C'mon!

Dave Fabulous said:
Blue2112 said:
Saw The Smiths at the Free Trade Hall, seen Floyd at Wembley, Earls Court and Maine Road. Seen Roger Waters with Clapton in Birmingham and seen him on a number of occasions since but last year's 'The Wall' at the M.E.N. was quite simply the single most stunning thing I have ever had the pleasure to witness. Words cannot do it justice.

Morrisey maybe a god to some people but Roger Wayers and Pink Floyd are in a different league entirely so it's Pink Floyd every time.

2eft2jm.jpg

It's a fucking good guitar player cos the fucking things upside down, maybe Hendrix was really a bear.

Dave Fabulous said:
It's The Smiths by a country mile.

*waits for Blue2112 to foam at the mouth as he types 67 page thesis about why Pink Floyd are the greatest and most groovy band ever*

Reel around the Fountain an absolute classic song and even in my heyday of being a long haired hippie I was alone in going to see them live and could appreciate how good they were. But FFS do me a favour. It's so fucking ludicrous it's not even worth arguing cos the froth from my mouth has soaked the fucking keyboard.

Blue2112 said:
Dave Fabulous said:

*waits for Blue2112 to foam at the mouth as he types 67 page thesis about why Pink Floyd are the greatest and most groovy band ever*

Reel around the Fountain an absolute classic song and even in my heyday of being a long haired hippie I was alone in going to see them live and could appreciate how good they were. But FFS do me a favour. It's so fucking ludicrous it's not even worth arguing cos the froth from my mouth has soaked the fucking keyboard.

i'm off to bed because Floyd are not very good.

Ps. Where's those books you big gaylord?

Dave Fabulous said:
Blue2112 said:
Dave Fabulous said:

i'm off to bed because Floyd are not very good.

Ps. Where's those books you big gaylord?

I swapped them at a car boot for some old floyd records.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.