Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - Led Zeppelin v Stone Roses page 146

The Stone Roses for me. Grew up in their heyday and still find their debut as good now as when it came out. To have had the impact they did with just 2 albums...

MCFC BOB said:
Why weren't Arctic Monkeys ever mentioned? Or Gorillaz?
They're not as 'big' as the bands in the thread although I'd rather listen to them than Queen or Oasis.

Much as I loved the Roses.....Led Zeppelin simply blow ALL other bands right outta the water any day of the week.

Led Zeppelin wins this, and any 'battle of bands'.

Every time.

MCFCTrick said:
Much as I loved the Roses.....Led Zeppelin simply blow ALL other bands right outta the water any day of the week.

Every time.
Even Cheap Trick?

I love the Stine Roses first album too but one great album aint much compared to the body of work Led Zeppelin put out over 11 years and were a fantastic live band too. So convincingly its Zeppelin for me

Banned Tosspot said:
MCFCTrick said:

Every time.
Even Cheap Trick?

Yeah BT, even though they are my personal favourite band, Zeppelin and all they acheived/were simply eclipse all others.

MCFCTrick said:
Banned Tosspot said:
MCFCTrick said:

Every time.
Even Cheap Trick?

Yeah BT, even though they are my personal favourite band, Zeppelin and all they acheived/were simply eclipse all others.
Keep your eye on the solo/frontman thread. A certain Mr. Zander will be popping up soon ;)

I love the Roses but Zeppelin get my vote on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.