Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - The Who v The Bee Gees page 13

The Who--and the who should last in the battle of the bands deep into the contest.

I've listened to every album by The Who in the last two years and I think they are woeful. One good song in a whole career yet they're rated by many as one of the greatest bands of all time. I mean what the fuck?! They're so average, the songs just do nothing and go nowhere. Some of them are ridiculously poor. The Small Faces, The Yardbirds, Cream, The Animals, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, 13th Floor Elevators, Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Velvet Underground amongst many others were all better bands of the 1960's than Th Who.

However, I don't like the Bee Gees at all. They're just a cheesy pop and disco act.

Just for "My Generation" I'll choose The Who.

Without a shadow of doubt

1ywi3c.jpg

I'm actually shocked at some of the musical tastes on this board. I didn't think anybody on here would admit to liking the Bee Gees. Disco at it's ultimate gayest. I prefer to let people think they are Aussies. So for that reason alone, The Who.

Jesus fucking Christ. Once again the homosexual agenda comes to the fore and a load of nancy boys with their man bags and face "products" dig out their old flares and prance around the room clutching their perming brushes whilst singing in a stupidly high voice about a "tragedy".

Voting for a band that were covered by "Steps" is a fucking disgrace.

The Who were, and are still, one of the greatest rock bands ever to come out of this fine country of ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.