Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - The Who v The Bee Gees page 13

danburge82 said:
I've listened to every album by The Who in the last two years and I think they are woeful. One good song in a whole career yet they're rated by many as one of the greatest bands of all time. I mean what the fuck?! They're so average, the songs just do nothing and go nowhere. Some of them are ridiculously poor. The Small Faces, The Yardbirds, Cream, The Animals, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, 13th Floor Elevators, Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Velvet Underground amongst many others were all better bands of the 1960's than Th Who.

However, I don't like the Bee Gees at all. They're just a cheesy pop and disco act.

Just for "My Generation" I'll choose The Who.

It's all about personal opinion but I have to ask, are you deaf by any chance?

Bilboblue said:
danburge82 said:
I've listened to every album by The Who in the last two years and I think they are woeful. One good song in a whole career yet they're rated by many as one of the greatest bands of all time. I mean what the fuck?! They're so average, the songs just do nothing and go nowhere. Some of them are ridiculously poor. The Small Faces, The Yardbirds, Cream, The Animals, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, 13th Floor Elevators, Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Velvet Underground amongst many others were all better bands of the 1960's than Th Who.

However, I don't like the Bee Gees at all. They're just a cheesy pop and disco act.

he's a deaf, dumb and blind kid

squirtyflower said:
Bilboblue said:
danburge82 said:

he's a deaf, dumb and blind kid

Now THAT made me pmsl!

Lavinda Past said:
Bee Gees - every time. All good Manchester lads, great songs, and not a paedo among 'em.

Daltrey & Co, overrated tossers - they produced total crap after 1965.
Tommy? F*ckin awful pre-Queen operatic shite.

Quadrophenia? Total crap? The album released in 1971 called Who's Next? Total crap?

I pity the youth of today...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR5v4yyPV6Y[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q[/youtube]

Lavinda Past said:
Bee Gees - every time. All good Manchester lads, great songs, and not a paedo among 'em.

Daltrey & Co, overrated tossers - they produced total crap after 1965.
Tommy? F*ckin awful pre-Queen operatic shite.

haha

well I alwys thought The Who were a bit overrated, the BG's wrote way better songs like Massachusetts, Mining Disaster etc IN MY OPINION

so Im going BG's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.