Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - Echo & Bunnymen v Small Faces page 52

Small Faces all day and every day. A fantastic and class act. That's not saying Echo were not, it's just that The Faces were really rather excellent mostly.

BimboBob said:
Small Faces all day and every day. A fantastic and class act. That's not saying Echo were not, it's just that The Faces were really rather excellent mostly.
the OP called me a menk the other night bob.not sure what one is but i dont think its very nice

exileindevon said:
BimboBob said:
the OP called me a menk the other night bob.not sure what one is but i dont think its very nice

A menk? It's an old aboriginal word for one that is old and crusty and smells of dingo wee. I think he might know you...

BimboBob said:
exileindevon said:
BimboBob said:

A menk? It's an old aboriginal word for one that is old and crusty and smells of dingo wee. I think he might know you...
im not crusty am i?

exileindevon said:
BimboBob said:
exileindevon said:

im not crusty am i?

Well...you do like Status Quo.

I have just read thead for the first time. Pink Floyd better than the Jam... pah, my arse!

Can you go back to page 44 and I'll get my missus and my lad to vote for the Jam as well??

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Jim Beam said:
This whole thread is fucking pointless, you might as well pose the question who's better S Club 7 or The Pixies?

What it does do though is allow fantasists to post fabricated accounts of their hedonistic youth.

Then fuck off and leave the rest of us to it,you miserable ****.
Echo and the Bunnymen.
Joolsbikini accusing other posters of being fantasists.
Ooh,the fucking ironing.

The name's Jim, Jim Beam. Who the fuck is this Jools you refer to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.