Battle of the XI's: La Liga v Prem v Serie A v Bundesliga

no offence o.p..

but those teams aren't anywhere near the best in their respected leagues.

ban-mcfc said:
no offence o.p..

No offence, but it's all about opinions, isn't it?

Everyone will have their own "best XI". Unless I have actually forgotten someone, then those are my teams. (although I will admit that Boateng, looking back, is a questionable inclusion).

Mentions of Totti & De Rossi went ignored, as I wouldn't have them either.

sjk2008 said:
ban-mcfc said:
no offence o.p..

Everyone will have their own "best XI". Unless I have actually forgotten someone, then those are my teams. (although I will admit that Boateng, looking back, is a questionable inclusion).

You obviously know your stuff

simmers said:
sjk2008 said:
ban-mcfc said:
no offence o.p..

You obviously know your stuff

Thanks.

Buffon; Zanetti, Barzagli, Chiellini, Balzaretti; Pirlo; Vidal, De Rossi, Marchisio; Totti, Cavani would be my Serie A XI, but it's all about opinions. Agree with earlier shouts for Muller too.

The OP states: the best players.

So is this based on how good they would "play" with each other, or just as individuals and put in a starting 11?

Surely you're basis is on individuals, as you put example Vidic with Kompany (and they've never played with each other)

Or Falcao infront of Iniesta and again - no game time.

So if it's based on individuals...Why when Football is a Team based sport?

It ain't The WWE.

Why Always Ste said:
The OP states: the best players.

So is this based on how good they would "play" with each other, or just as individuals and put in a starting 11?

Surely you're basis is on individuals, as you put example Vidic with Kompany (and they've never played with each other)

Or Falcao infront of Iniesta and again - no game time.

So if it's based on individuals...Why when Football is a Team based sport?

It ain't The WWE.

How else would you do it? Pick 11 Barca or Real and Spain players, 11 City or England players and so on?

It's hardly a topic worth delving into that much thought is it, otherwise you can throw every single "Greatest Team of All Time" list that's been drawn up in the past right out of the window.

Bloody hell.

i never heard about this el shawaary, he have to be world class to keep el shaarawy out

Joehannes said:
Buffon; Zanetti, Barzagli, Chiellini, Balzaretti; Pirlo; Vidal, De Rossi, Marchisio; Totti, Cavani would be my Serie A XI, but it's all about opinions. Agree with earlier shouts for Muller too.

Marchetti; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Chiellini Balzaretti; Montolivo, De Rossi, Vidal; El Shaarawy, Cavani, Totti;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.