Bayern away not sold out yet

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
That has suprised me tbh, thought this one would have sold out really quickly especially as we only got 3000 tickets.

Not having a pop by the way to those that can't justify the expenditure, just am suprised as though this ould have sold out rapidly.

Did anyone else expect to have sold out by now?

RACHACE said:
That has suprised me tbh, thought this one would have sold out really quickly especially as we only got 3000 tickets.

Not having a pop by the way to those that can't justify the expenditure, just am suprised as though this ould have sold out rapidly.

Not suprised tbh it's cost me £300 for flight and ticket plus £200 for the day that's £500 for 1 day not everyone can afford that not even me but it's going to be well worth it :)

Limited travel options. Singapore Airlines out their prices up from £250 to over a £1000 for example. Pisses me off when companies try to be clever but just alienate me.

squirtyflower said:
ffs
here we go again

we're not DEAF

But we are skint, so fuck off with these stupid threads before and after every game.

You book your ticket and be glad you can afford to do so.

I will watch it on the TV and then my family can go on holiday instead.

It's nowt to do with anything other than it only going on sale today for non-Cup Scheme members:

All Platinum/Gold members in the Champions League Cup Scheme are eligible to purchase a ticket from Friday, 16 September

Platinum/Gold members with 4500 or more loyalty points can purchase tickets from Saturday 17 September

Talk about jumping the gun, unless people think it is all the Cup Scheme members who are regulars to away matches.

RACHACE said:

By all accounts most of the hotels people would be going to were all fully booked up. The bloke who sits next to me said he was left looking at majorly expensive places or really shorty places; one he couldn't afford and two he wouldn't take his wife there. Then the cost of flights are ridiculous.

This is all down to Oktoberfest being at the same time we'll be there.

Now these trips happen every year, and more than once a year, people aren't bothering.

Why spend £300/500 on one game?

There are two many European matches, straight knock out is much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.