Bayern away not sold out yet

mcfcliam said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mcfcliam said:
Probably because they've been drip feeding them with the cup scheme bollocks.

Now it's on sale to people not on the scheme, they should sell quickly.

Why is it bollocks Liam-Evening by the way...It may be bollocks for you but that is your opinion of which you are entitled.However,it was a no brainer that the club were going to do this. Not like you to be negative about anything blue.....

Explain to me how I'm being negative?!

I said they should sell quickly now, which is far from negative...don't understand this shit when people say I'm negative.

I'm one of the most optimistic Blues!

Because you said to quote "cup scheme BOLLOCKS"

Hotels were the biggest problem, well sensibly priced hotels anyway. I managed to get a room for 4 for 250Euros, but its a way out of the centre. 4 of us are driving, and this is proving the cheapest route, but we're 150 miles nearer than most to start with. We're driving to Calais Monday evening, staying overnight there in a F1, and then on to Munich on Tuesday, staying overnight, and coming back all the way on Wednesday. Ferry was only £39 with P & O. It'll be a long trip, but should be good, I reckon its costing us about 150 each (not including match ticket).

mcfcliam said:
Why is it bollocks Liam-Evening by the way...It may be bollocks for you but that is your opinion of which you are entitled.However,it was a no brainer that the club were going to do this. Not like you to be negative about anything blue.....

I said they should sell quickly now, which is far from negative...don't understand this shit when people say I'm negative.

Sorry.

Everyone must now follow the Bluemoon rule of agreeing with every decision the club makes.

If you don't, it makes you negative.

i kne albert davy said:
3k is an awful lot of people to take to a game in Europe don't really know where u come from thinking there's that many people with £500 spare to travel gettin time off work etc,said in the originally thread that any season ticket holder who wants to go will be ok. you get to know with doing quite a few euro aways very rare we take more than a thousand or 2 its an expensive hobby.I'm luckly enough to afford to go but i understand not everybodies so fortunate.

I am sure we have took 3k or more to both Schalke & Hamburg or was I that pissed that I was seeing double?

Bayern surely has more of a pull factor than both of those games, especially as someone pointed out, it is our 1st CL away game and it's against one of europes top top teams.

Again, I am aware that not everyone can do it and I am not having a pop, I was just suprised that it's not sold put quicker based on what I had read. The loyalty/cup scheme system may have something to do with it, as someone also pointed out.

People quoting £500, it can be done alot cheaper than that.

mcfcliam said:
mcfcliam said:

Sorry.

Everyone must now follow the Bluemoon rule of agreeing with every decision the club makes.

If it is constructive then I'd love to hear your opinion on how to fix it...? The cup scheme members are always from now on going to get priority..Just a fact.Might not agree with it myself but that's why I joined it..Wouldn't say it's bollocks because when we get to the finals of all 3 cup comps I know I will be fine for tickets...

I actually disagree that I got a ticket with 5500pts being in the cup scheme before someone with say 8k who is not.

mcfcliam said:

Sorry.

If it is constructive then I'd love to hear your opinion on how to fix it...? The cup scheme members are always from now on going to get priority..Just a fact.Might not agree with it myself but that's why I joined it..Wouldn't say it's bollocks because when we get to the finals of all 3 cup comps I know I will be fine for tickets...

I actually disagree that I got a ticket with 5500pts being in the cup scheme before someone with say 8k who is not.

Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree...agree with you on your final sentence though.

In regards to fixing it, I'd have done it like this:

6,000 points & scheme - 1st October
6,000 points - 2nd october

5,500 points & scheme - 3rd october
5,500 points - 4th october

Saying that, it could drag ticket sales like a bastard, but I think it's worth trying.

I am on the schemes, by the way.

mcfcliam said:
mcfcliam said:
Sorry.

Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree...agree with you on your final sentence though.

Oh and fixing it?

I'd have done it like this:

Saying that, it could drag ticket sales like a bastard, but I think it's worth trying.

Cant remember if this is how the cup final was done..I wasn't on the schemes last year and got one with 4300 pts but decided to join this year as it was a no brainer...1080 pts i earned..And you don't have to apologise Liam,just think about whats going on and yes the scheme has caused issues etc but we will be top of the league tomorrow so it doesn't matter!!!

mcfcliam said:
mcfcliam said:
Sorry.

that's ridiculous
you may as well leave as it was, the only beneficiaries are the ones who get a ticket JUST before they sell out, and that's only if it sells out to cup scheme members

it should go
6500 scheme members
6000 scheme members
5500 scheme members
5000 scheme members and 6500 non members
4500 scheme members and 6000 non members

or something like that

squirtyflower said:
mcfcliam said:

that's ridiculous
you may as well leave as it was, the only beneficiaries are the ones who get a ticket JUST before they sell out, and that's only if it sells out to cup scheme members

it should go
6500 scheme members
6000 scheme members
5500 scheme members
5000 scheme members and 6500 non members
4500 scheme members and 6000 non members

or something like that

Common sense...Heaven forbid...we'd have nowt to moan about!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.